March 28, 2024, 10:41:15 pm

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

famiac

Family Guy!! Go **** yourself Meg

WillT

Quote from: nintendodork on June 11, 2009, 06:31:34 am
If you like Metalocalypse, you better like Home Movies, since they're by the same person.  I can see a lot of Home Movies stuff in Metalocalypse, anyway, I like it. :P  That was also the last thing I watched, I have no idea what episode it was, because I was really tired, but if it was in Squigglevision, that's probably why you didn't like it.  The first season was the weakest out of them all imo.

Was it the one with Twinkletits?
"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.

nintendodork

Yeah, Metalocalypse has an episode called Banana Stickers, and it's got Twinkletits in it.  I love that one!  I don't get which show you're referring to, but Home Movies is the only one with Squigglevision :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

The only Cartoon Network/Adult Swim show with Squigglevision. Didn't that Dr.Katz show have it first?

nintendodork

Yes, it did.  For whatever reason, I thought that was on Adult Swim, too.  It was, right?  Oh, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy was also in Squigglevision.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nurd

Ohyeah. I remember that now.

That was cool.

UglyJoe

manuel

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (Chinese with Japanese subtitles)

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on June 11, 2009, 04:38:50 pm
Yes, it did.  For whatever reason, I thought that was on Adult Swim, too.  It was, right?  Oh, and Ed, Edd, and Eddy was also in Squigglevision.

Dr. Katz was never on Adult Swim.  It aired on Comedy Central and that's it.

I'm fairly certain Ed, Edd, and Eddy is not in Squigglevision.  The characters are squiggly, but they don't move around like Squigglevision animation does.

nintendodork

You're right.  According to Wikipedia:
QuoteAnimated series produced in Squigglevision

* Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist
    * Science Court (later retitled Squigglevision)
    * Home Movies (first season only)
    * Dick and Paula Celebrity Special

Other series animated in a similar style

* BB3B
    * Roobarb
    * Ed, Edd n Eddy
    * Stickin' Around

manuel

JC

Members of the Iranian Basij beating citizens in their yards. :-\

Mindfreak

Blue Protoman

Quote from: manuel on June 16, 2009, 08:34:21 pm
Game Center CX on youtube

Post of the day.

Then again, it's 12:03 at night in my time zone...
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nurd

...Why is that post of the day?

George Lopez on Nick.