March 28, 2024, 05:08:20 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Wasted a few hours watching the Shining & wasted another hour reading about the hidden messages Stanley Kubrick sends through the recurring numbers: 11, 24, & 42.

MWK

Lol, yea Jedi, "Shining" is a masterpiece but personally I believe ppl just took that cryptic, mysterious, hidden thing all over too much, diggin' way to deep. I accept that movie has some particular kind of background, since it came out of Kubrick's head but other than that they're just glitches and bugs in shooting n'stuff. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the way I feel it.

Last movie I saw? ... The Collector and The Tourist. Both nice.

manuel

Quote from: jpx72 on February 17, 2011, 09:56:22 pm
Noroi (The Curse, ノロイ) 2005

Thanks to this "recommendation" I watched "Noroi," too and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I totally enjoyed this movie. I like it a lot. It easily gets into my top 5 of "scary" movies.
Living in Japan, knowing and being involved in its culture really makes this move feel creepier than it already is.

son_ov_hades

Breaker Morant

Really good Australian film set during the Boer War.

NintendoKing

NintendoKing

I am currently watching "Being Human."

MWK

"The King's Speech", awesome.

TanookiSuitSam

Watched Rango last night. Was pretty good!
hi

linkzpikachu

watching Man vs. Wild and its the same freaking episode ive seen millions of times >:(
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

MWK

"Black Swan", intense but ...sick ;-)

NintendoKing

jpx72

Quote from: MWK on March 11, 2011, 01:47:20 am
"Black Swan", intense but ...sick ;-)

It was good, but not so good. But if there's Natalie Portman, it can't be bad :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Romeo & Juliet - really good for a 1968 film.  Manages to stay interesting.

+Ninja Gaiden music ;)

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!