March 28, 2024, 08:58:04 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

Men In Black. One of my favorites.

nintendodork

Seed.  SHUT UP I KNOW IT'S A UWE BOLL FILM.  Postal was funny, and this movie was what all horror movies should be like.  Lots of blood but still with a decent storyline.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Quote from: manuel on March 14, 2010, 06:19:52 pm
Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 13, 2010, 03:53:50 pm
Bundesliga go wolfsburg!

Booooooo!!
Go Munich!

Lol I actually like werder Bremen because they have Pizarro in their squad!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Yeah, Pizarro sees like a nice guy. I liked him especially when he played for Munich.  :D

FamicomFreak

Yeah he had a good run there until he went to Chelsea and screwed up...he feels more comfortable playing for German clubs it seems.  Last show I saw was actually today's fc barcelona game
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nensondubois

Quote from: FamicomFreak on March 14, 2010, 01:33:43 pm
I have never seen Rat Race...all I know is that the fat guy from Seinfeld is in it...NEWMAN!! I am currently watching Snapped.

It's one of the funniest movies you'll see. I just saw this post now.

JC

UglyJoe

Saw the new Alice in Wonderland over the weekend.  I went to the Friday matinee showing with my girlfriend and we were the only two in the theater ;D

JC

Did you like it? I haven't much liked recent Tim Burton films. I enjoy Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Mars Attacks and Big Fish, though.

UglyJoe

It was okay.  Worth the matinee ticket price.  Despite looking so dark, it manages to be odd and silly, which is something I enjoyed. 

Also, the trailer for the new Karate Kid movie actually looked good.

Jedi Master Baiter

March 21, 2010, 08:59:41 pm #1570 Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 11:56:03 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
I have pretty much enjoyed everything he's been involved with except for Mars Attacks & Alice in Wonderland.

I've seen:

-Batman
-Batman Returns
-Nightmare Before Christmas
-Beetlejuice
-Edward Scissorhands
-Corpse Bride
-Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

(And Karate Kid looks promising, by the way.)

JC

I'm usually horrified by remakes. Charlie was the worst. I was so disappointed by the Oompa-Loompas and the songs. The squirrels were cool, at least.

Jedi Master Baiter

I always thought the original was a disappointment, I mean - what happens to the kids?! :o

He tells you they're alright - but we don't see them again.

I did like the original "gum-chewer turning into a blueberry" incident; I can't stand CGI sometimes, especially the "fatboys" in Alice in Wonderland.

NintendoKing

Last movie I watched was on my Television, I watched Ghost Busters 2!!

UglyJoe