May 10, 2024, 02:03:39 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

What genesis games are those??
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

I used to have that same GG screen magnifier.  I wonder why they stopped making those for handhelds?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Nightstar699 on May 27, 2010, 07:25:18 pm

sunsetriders and thunder force 3
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

tankexmortis

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 27, 2010, 08:15:51 pm
I used to have that same GG screen magnifier.  I wonder why they stopped making those for handhelds?

This might just be the one I used, but my experience with the one for my Game Boy was that it made things the graphics kind of globby and unattractive. Plus it's one more thing to lug around.

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 27, 2010, 08:20:06 pm
Quote from: Nightstar699 on May 27, 2010, 07:25:18 pm

sunsetriders and thunder force 3

Sunset Riders rocks!
That game brings back memories, I love the horse riding levels.

FamicomFreak

Picked all of this from a craiglist ad for 60 bucks.

tankexmortis

Wow, nice one! Usually when I see deals like that on Craigslist, they're way out of my price range.

Nightstar699

Kirby 64! Best game on the 64!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

133MHz

Scored myself a nice pair of eDimensional 3D shutter glasses for PC: :D

They work fine on my mom's PC with XP and a GF MX4000 video card, but I've had no luck with my Windows 7 rig and a GF 7800GTX. No big deal though, I'm really stoked about the electronic experiments I could do with them. ::) ;D

linkzpikachu

found an atari 2600 "vader" model in the box w/hook-ups and paddle controllers
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

Nightstar699

May 29, 2010, 05:22:07 pm #1795 Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 03:25:52 am by Nightstar699
Here are my latest finds... i'll do a video soon. I got most of these through trade:

Super Mario Land (CIB) (GB)
Super Mario Bros 2 (CIB) (NES)
Gremlins 2: The New Batch (CIB) (NES, and its actually the rare PAL release ;))
Kung-Fu (NES)
Hogan's Alley (NES)
Battletoads (NES)
Super Mario Deluxe (GBC)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (GEN)
Galaga (CIB) (NES)
Frogger (CIB) (2600)
Mario Bros Arcade (NES)
Mega Man 3 (NES)
Virtua Fighter 2 (SAT)
Virtua Cop (SAT)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Hard Driving (GEN)
Bible Adventures (NES)
Mickey Mouscapade (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Excitebike (NES)
Plus a new Famiclone and tons of pirate games for it. Damn I must do a video!
Edit: Moar:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (GB) (JPN)
Tetris (GB)
Castlevania Adventure (GB)

FamicomFreak

Finishing the month with style, flea market finds! har har har!

cubelmariomadness

Sorry folks.

FamicomFreak

Everything is for sale as well....

tankexmortis

May 30, 2010, 09:59:30 am #1799 Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 11:14:55 am by tankexmortis
Holy crap FF! I was just at the flea market and found some pretty good deals (and one that was fantastic but out of my price range), but nothing like that!

I picked up an SNES Game Genie (with a sticker that says "super game" on it! Awesome!), a copy of Metroid, Flashback with box and Sonic Spinball CIB for Genesis, a Game Boy color without the battery cover, and I went back to the guy who sold me the broken Power Joy and he graciously gave me another one for free.
Also picked up an odd N64 controller. It looks exactly like a Superpad, but it has no brand name or text anywhere and no slow or turbo buttons. The buttons and joystick seem pretty solid, but I heard that the best Superpads have metal joysticks or something; this one seems to be plastic. Don't have an N64 to test it with anyway. Oh, and I bought a fossilized dinosaur poop for a friend's graduation gift.

Does anyone know if a Genesis Model 1 power supply will work with a Power Joy? This one didn't come with a power supply and I think I threw the old one out because it was so messed up.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the old power supply and got it working. Damn, it sure heats up in a hurry (both the power supply and the system). I think I'll play it with batteries when I can.

Do all the Power Joys have the same games?