"FMD-POWER-03" FDS power board.

Started by Cluster, February 16, 2021, 04:35:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cluster

Hi!

Quote from: undefinedFMD-POWER-03: Unknown. Presumed to be unprotected or similar to FMD-POWER-02. If you have one of these, please contact Famicom World staff.

I have "FMD-POWER-03" FDS power board.

You cannot see attachments on this board.
You cannot see attachments on this board.

Seems like it's really very similar to FMD-POWER-02 and has not any protection at all. I write disks without any problems.

adori_12

Awesome find! I always wondered what the third power board revision looked like. I hope your contribution gets added to the power board page.
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.

Sho

Oh nice!  Good show!  Glad to see 03 boards also lack protection of any kind.  Surprising it doesn't have a daughter board.

UglyJoe

I've been sent a number of images of the 03 board and have never seen it with the daughterboard.  That's not to say it doesn't exist (since 02's seem to only have it sometimes), but I've never seen it.

Cluster, can I use these images on the power board mod article?

Cluster

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 21, 2021, 09:38:51 amI've been sent a number of images of the 03 board and have never seen it with the daughterboard.  That's not to say it doesn't exist (since 02's seem to only have it sometimes), but I've never seen it.

Cluster, can I use these images on the power board mod article?
Of course you can! This is the reason why I posted them here :)

Cluster

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 21, 2021, 09:38:51 amCluster, can I use these images on the power board mod article?
I see that it's still not added to the article. I'm just reminding.