March 28, 2024, 09:50:13 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

I watched every episode of Mr show and I Still can't find that one scene which is driving me insane! I know I saw it! But where?!? Was it bonus DVD content?!? :crazy:

FamicomRetroGamer

Quote from: nensondubois on January 27, 2011, 08:47:21 pm
I watched every episode of Mr show and I Still can't find that one scene which is driving me insane! I know I saw it! But where?!? Was it bonus DVD content?!? :crazy:

Mr Show with David Cross? That's hilarious!

I watched:

30 Rock S05E12 | Outsourced S01E12 | The Office S07E14

Will Ferrell better not ruin The Office or the fans will go berserk! I wish Will Arnett or David Cross either one would be the branch manager.

If you haven't checked these series you have to (with David Cross and Will Arnett)
- 30 Rock (Will Arnett appears on season 2 only)
- Arrested Development
- Running Wilde
- The Increasingly Bad Decisions of Todd Margaret

Dry humour is the best!

Jedi Master Baiter

Super Size Me - I felt sick just watching that.

MS-DOS4

I plan to watch that tonight. From what I hear it isn't about zaney conspiracy theories, but rather more about our dark future and what we can do about it. An interesting movie for sure.

Also, just finished watching Deathnote in it's entirety, which is the first anime I've ever watched.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

son_ov_hades

I've been watching endless coverage of the revolution in Egypt.

Jedi Master Baiter

February 12, 2011, 03:33:47 am #1882 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 08:51:57 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
I just saw I Spit on Your Grave (1978)

I was able to watch the whole thing free if I downloaded the Veoh player - it sucked (the Veoh Player) For some reason it was defaultly muted, & I couldn't unmute it. ??? I could still watch it fine online.

Anyway, the movie was rather interesting: bad acting, bad close ups, good plot, one seriously screwed up character, sadism, & a disturbing castration scene. :o

UglyJoe

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete (whew!)

Bought this to test out my bluray drive.  Looking good!  And now I'm debating starting up FF7 again since I never made it past the first disc.

linkzpikachu

Full metal Alchemist:Brotherhood episode 52-54
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

jpx72

Noroi (The Curse, ノロイ) 2005

UglyJoe

Freedom Downtime

Cool documentary by the guys who publish 2600 magazine.

NintendoKing