Contributor's Thread

Started by JC, August 20, 2006, 02:09:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Anyone good at creating graphics? Like the ones on the right-hand side of the FW homepage -- animated or non-animated? If so, PM me.

MattyD

Would you guys be interested in a page of info on powering / hooking up / using Famicoms for folks in PAL countries? I get questions all the time about it by PM from here and other forums, and from my YouTube account. Sadly a lot of people seem to rush out and buy regular old Famicoms without realising it won't work on a PAL TV. I know because that's exactly what I did to begin with :(

133MHz

Sure, lots of pictures would be nice :).
If you need any assistance, I'll be glad to help you ;).

japanfreak

I am soooooooooo happy. My father knows a guy (And hes like a friend of me) and when he comes next time to holland he will bring a ntsc tv! he doesnt use it anymore... YAY! YAY! And I get a Atari Falcon and an Atari NS soon! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ±D±D±D±D±D±D YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

133MHz

What's the Atari NS? ???
Do you mean Atari ST?

japanfreak

But the NS ecxists... doesnt itO=

133MHz

I've never heard about it, and Google doesn't say much.

robcfg

Hi guys!

I'm not sure if you'll be interested in some quality scans of a Famicon and a FDS. I have uploaded some pictures (I'll be scanning the inners of the FDS soon) here: http://picasaweb.google.com/robcfg/RetrocomputersCollection#

You can take the pictures there or you can contact me for sending you the 300dpi scans.

Have a nice day!  ;D

japanfreak

klax

Say, I'm sweet at unreleased games. If you need some help on some games, I could contribute.

UglyJoe

Quote from: klax on August 09, 2011, 01:22:03 pm
Say, I'm sweet at unreleased games. If you need some help on some games, I could contribute.

So far you only appear to be sweet at hot-linking images from here: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/oroti/famicom/mab00.html

klax

I know more about unreleased games than you ever will. Quiz me!

UglyJoe

klax

Shinkai (translated to God World) is an adventure game that was being made by Toei Animation for the Famicom. It seems that players would have took the role of a dead guy, or something.

Super Dog Booby: Akachan Daibouken no Maki (translated to Super Dog Booby: Baby Adventure Volume), is a platform game that was being made by Jaleco or Taito for the Famicom. The game was playable at a 1991 gaming event.

UglyJoe

Nice work if you recited that from memory, but it's basically the same information that's in the Unseen64 articles.