Famicom World

Family Computer => Buy / Sell / Trade => Topic started by: afonsogageiro on November 22, 2015, 11:28:45 am

Title: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: afonsogageiro on November 22, 2015, 11:28:45 am
Hello All,

I'm looking for some empty pirate cart shells to house these PCB's: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famicom-russian-games-rare-/252171837768?nma=true&si=kmKJT9%252B78DmLQmul%252F%252B9zUcJ4gfI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

If anyone has some lying around, post here!

Thank you for reading this  :)


:redcart:
Title: Re: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: fcgamer on November 25, 2015, 07:13:01 pm
I have some tons of shells, but have no idea if it would work with those pcbs or not.  On another note, I thought about bidding on that auction, but already have those games and thought I would let someone else have a chance with them.

Do you have any carts for trade?
Title: Re: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: afonsogageiro on November 26, 2015, 11:25:38 am
Sorry, I don't have any carts for trade at the moment :(

How much for one shell though? Even if it doesn't fit, I can modify it ;)
Title: Re: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: tonev on November 27, 2015, 02:29:55 pm
I can give you 5 for 5$ + shipping :)
Title: Re: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: afonsogageiro on December 03, 2015, 12:22:03 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Can you send me pictures of said cases?

Kind regards
Title: Re: WANTED: Empty Famicom pirate cartridge shells
Post by: afonsogageiro on January 18, 2016, 02:16:05 pm
*bump*