As some of you may know I am in the middle of a divorce but I am finally starting to have time for my hobby once more(just check the blog) but was wondering what has been going on here lately? Anything of interest? I know 133MHZ moved(checked the thread) but what else has been going on with you guys? Anyways, as for me, I'm living with a very awesome roomate and I am having a good time. I also planned a trip to Peru this April but I might cancel it. I am going back to the University this May which is one of the reasons I might not go anymore. Other than that, I'm doing awesome! Time to buy Famicom again! AWA!
I'm taking a film class & am (hopefully) going to start getting my projects off the ground. I've had this killer idea for doing a music video for a song I liked. I started the first frame of the storyboard but never got around to doing it.
I had this friend who's experienced who would've helped me out (he's done music videos before), but he moved to Panama! :o
Now that I'm taking this video class, it looks like my storyboarding can double as homework. :P & it'll force me to work on it. :D
By the way, I know it must be hard - I've only had a girlfriend (I wouldn't even call it that) who I've broken up with.
It's ok I know it's soon but I have fallen for this other girl. This should be a very interesting month indeed.... har har har...
That's fast indeed. Good luck with the new girl. :D
Well it all started when my marriage was already going downhill and my friend was always there for me and after a while I stopped looking at her as more than a friend. She lives with me now and I am ready to make the first move although we already had our moments. It just happened.
Well... we recently had a troll here who turned out to be Dork's cousin. :)
Damn it dork stop bringing trolls