Official Famicom World YouTube Account

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:49:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

DevIancE

Yeah, keeping that link on the down low would be wise, especially since they just got sued for like a billion dollars by Viacom.

JC

Hahaha...Google getting what it deserves. I can understand Viacom's necessity to protect its products, but at the same time, I think YouTube have increased the popularity of Viacom's shows, acting as widespread free advertising for many shows. :-\ I'm sure our account will be removed again in the near future. They're gonna crack down...again.

Doc

Yeah, that's pretty much why I've stopped putting in commercials, due to all of the shit going on. I'll wait a bit before I put more stuff up.

JC

Doc

Quote from: JC on March 13, 2007, 10:00:44 pm
Quote from: FamicomJL on March 13, 2007, 05:54:51 pm
I'll wait a bit before I put more stuff up.

You mean three hours. :P

I had already uploaded that before I said that...literally at 2 P.M. that day. :P

JC

Doc

Quote from: JC on May 04, 2007, 05:39:17 pm
Is this still being updated?

Yep. :) In not noticeable ways, as in I'm trying to re-download every commercial, which'll take a bit...

Doc

The Ancient

Hey Famicomworld did you guys what Zelda II Jap-Eng differences?

That's me DarkLink805, I made that video.

:)

JC

Is this dead? I mean, is this not being updated anymore? I haven't checked. YouTube's a banned site at work. :P

vealchop

youtube banned???!!! man I dunno what I do without youtube all day, I watch it almost more than I watch TV!
-chop

JC

Oh yeah, banned. It sucks. Most good sites are banned. We use Web*sense, the program that bans sites, and it bans all video game and message board sites, too. For whatever reason, Famicom World is the only message board that works. I hope Web*sense doesn't figure this one out.

vealchop

see if this site helps with getting behind that stupid blocking software:

http://www.peacefire.org/bypass/websense.shtml
-chop