fcgamer's corner shop (last updated 02/17/2021)

Started by fcgamer, December 02, 2017, 01:15:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ID415

Great looking games, I'm very interested. I'll be in touch in a little while, for a batch or two.

famiac

fcgamer

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

fcgamer

February 16, 2021, 09:21:08 am #64 Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 10:45:57 am by fcgamer
My initial thread exceeded the allowed number of characters (40000) so here are more items for sale:

Nintendo Game Boy:

Unlicensed Originals:

Guai Shou Zong Dong Yuan - $20

This is an original board game made by the unlicensed game company SKOB, and it contains the Pokemon characters.

Digital Monster 6 - $25 OBO

This is an obscure / rare Game Boy game originating from Hong Kong IIRC.  I personally cannot get this to work on my machine, maybe someone can figure out the problem and repair it?

I'm honestly not sure what a fair price is on this, as the set is very hard to find, yet similarly this one is broken. So I'll take offers.

8 in 1 Color - $15

This one's from Sachen, contains Zip Ball, Deep, Crazy Burger, Small Gorilla, Street Rider, Vex Block, Trap & Turn, and Duck Adventure.

8 in 1 Color - $15

This one's from Sachen, contains Zip Ball, Deep, Crazy Burger, Small Gorilla, Street Rider, Vex Block, Trap & Turn, and Duck Adventure.

Digimon 3 - $18

Horrid original game from Makon Soft, aka Yong Yong. Based on the Digimon series.

18 in 1 - $25 OBO

This cartridge is from Vast Fame, and contains 18 of their games.

Water Margin - $25

This is an unlicensed original game, released by Hi Tek iirc. Based on the Chinese classic book of the same name. Contains the box, instructions, and cartridge.

Translations:

"Pokemon Emerald" - $12

This is a hack of another game, and has also been translated into Chinese.

"Pokemon Emerald" - $12

The same story as the game above.

Pokemon Emerald (Chinese version) - $5

This is the actual Pokemon Emerald game, translated into Chinese.

Pokemon Gold - $20

Pokemon Gold, unofficially translated into Chinese! Contains the cartridge, box, and manual.

Three Kingdoms - $25

image5

This is a bootleg version of Three Kingdoms, which has been translated into Chinese for the Hong Kong / Taiwan market. Included is the game, box, and large instruction manual.

Pokemon Green - $20 (SOLD)

This is a bootleg version of Pokemon Green for the Game Boy, which has been translated unofficially into Chinese.

Pokemon Silver - $20 (SOLD)

This is a bootleg version of Pokemon Silver for the Game Boy, which has been translated unofficially into Chinese.

Dragon Quest - $20 (SOLD)

This is a bootleg version of Dragon Quest for the Game Boy, which has been translated unofficially into Chinese.

Loose:

Tetris (Official Taiwanese version) - $15 (ON HOLD)

Tetris (Official Taiwanese version) - $15 (ON HOLD)

Street Figher Zero (bootleg) - $5

Multicarts:

2 in 1 - $15

The box is trashed on this one, but it contains two games, Yuu Yuu Fighter and one of the Rockman games.

Other:

Copy Card - $25 (SOLD)

Copy card for Game Boy Color, allows you to dump games and play them on this. Not particularly useful in this day and age, but still a neat historical piece.

(Taiwan Version) Black Game Boy Pocket - $25 OBO

The screen is destroyed, the machine also doesn't seem to work. Missing the battery cover. With all that said, this Game Boy Pocket was made for the Taiwan region, and is incredibly hard to find. Not really sure what to ask for this, maybe someone has a use for it.

PlayStation:

Smash Court (Asian Version) - $30

This is a sealed copy of Smash Court, for the PlayStation. It is sealed and brand new. Although this is the same as the Japanese version of the game, the large sticker on the front denotes that this was meant to be sold in the Asian market (i.e. outside of Japan), making this an official Asian PlayStation release.

Neo Geo Pocket Color:

Cotton - $1000 OBO

Alright I have no idea what to price this one at, so I'm listing it at $1000, though that is definitely not set in stone, and I am willing to accept any offer that sounds reasonable.

The front of this is badly sunfaded, and the case itself also has some damage to it. On the other hand, the cartridge, manual, etc are in great condition, this was purchased as new old stock from a shop so it's technically new.

If you are interested in this, please feel free to shoot me an offer, we can take it from there :)

Mahjong - $10

I have three of these, all are sunfaded. Each piece is $10

Wonderswan:

SD Generation Gather Beat - $5

Game King:

4 in 1 (Sea Fight, Seqtercel, General, Soldier) - $7

4 in 1 (Carlos, Popper, F1 2004 Racing, Feichuan VII) - $7

4 in 1 (contains Trojan, Happy Ball, Super Motor, Lanneret) - $7
4 in 1 (contains Trojan, Happy Ball, Super Motor, Lanneret) - $7
Seatercel - $7

Sega Dreamcast:

Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - $5

This one is sealed, I accidently bought a double, oops. :)

Other:

Pokemon Cartoon VCDs - $15 each, or $25 for the set

I don't have a way of playing VCDs yet so I can't check to see if these are working or not. The cartoons are in Japanese with Chinese subtitles, according to the package.

Junk Box - $20

Contains the book The Art of Warcraft, a Kirby DVD, a Pokemon model, and a set of Frogger stickers from 1981 or whenever.

Lico CAI Machine:

Kuai Suan Hao Shou - $15

Honestly have no idea what to price this one at, it's weird, it's obscure, it's edutainment, and ... I doubt many people have the machine needed to play these cartridges.

Lico made a 16-bit machine that had maybe five or six separate cartridges teaching math, English, Chinese, etc. for children. The console was huge, and obscure.

PC Engine Hu Cards: FBO

I have no clue what game is on any of these bootleg Hu cards, and I don't have a machine to test them out either. The pins on some of these definitely look to have seen better days; however, when was the last time you saw any bootleg Hu cards like these come up for sale?

I honestly don't know what a fair price for these would be, if you're interested, please shoot me an offer and we can discuss it from there.

Wii:

Taiwanese Versions:

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (no manual) - $25

Wii Fit (no manual) - $12

Wii Fit (CIB) - $20

TeTsUyUkI

I have a friend that may be interested in those bootlegs Hu cards.

Sent me pm

Ankos

Did you receive my payment for those two games?

fcgamer

Quote from: Confounding Variable on March 20, 2021, 08:24:58 amDid you receive my payment for those two games?

Yes! Just sent you a pm with the tracking and shipping information, thanks again!

ID415

I have been out of work for the Covid lockdown, finally back n track.  I'm still interested if you still want to make deals - interested in a lot of stuff.