for sale: pocket fami, pirate cards, neo geo pocket and crisisforce!

Started by Har the cat, May 27, 2008, 12:13:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

I got Super Mario Bros 3 today. :) It looks awesome and is in MINT CONDITION! The board was very crooked so I opened it up and straightened it out. There are about 4 or 5 black chips in there, one of which is a lot smaller than the other. All together, it is a great game, great quality pirate, and at a great price! Thanks a bunch! I will leave you feedback later today. :)

Edit:

Feedback left!

MaxXimus

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on May 29, 2008, 09:24:31 am
MaxXimus, let me know what the title screen is like. I have a SMB3 pirate that has almost the entire title removed, with just the big 3 remaining. Its like I am playing...............3!

The pirate I got today from Har the cat is the same one you have I believe. Just a 3. It also has the cool item hack so you always have all the items. :) Isn't the boot an item to, or is that just specific to some levels?

nurd

Yeah, Kuribo's Shoe,  I think. Normally you can get it on only like 1 level,  Ithink.

133MHz

Yeah, on world 5-3 if I remember correctly. Also in some early Super Mario All-Starts cartridge runs a debug code slipped by which allowed you to wear any Mario suit in SMB3 just by pressing SELECT. You could even select Kuribo's shoe, but it looked glitched in most stages, that makes me think that it wasn't planned to appear in more than a few (one?) levels from the start.

nurd

Yeah, if you enter the debug code on smb3 for nes through game genie, the kuribos shoe looks glitched

Har the cat

Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Har the cat

tonev

hey  I am wondering how can I pay you if I want some cartriges? And how much is one?
I am back everyone :)

Har the cat

Paul-FC

MWK