Famicom Clones (post pictures here)

Started by fcgamer, March 04, 2014, 08:56:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

March 04, 2014, 08:56:59 pm Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:07:15 am by fcgamer
I am starting this thread to show some of the various Famicom clones I have obtained over the past few years.  These are just some quick pictures, and if there is interest, I will take better pictures later.  

It would be great if some other people could post pictures of their Famicom clones here too, so we could have a gallery of sorts.

Enjoy!

Famicom Cyber Computer - This one had a box at one point, but I was an idiot and threw it out as it was in poor shape and I had to drag it to my gf's parents' house (and I didn't want to look stupid carrying the machine, so I ditched the box and tossed the machine in my backpack).  

This is a 8 bit dance mat with a Famicom Dance Dance Revolution built into it.

Y2K Version Plug n Play - I remember these things being sold everywhere in the States one Christmas, but then the big N had busted the vendors.  This model includes one bonus multicart.

Game Station - Love the box and design on this one, though the console itself is made very cheaply.  Looks like a Play Station with an N64 box!

Pokeboy - This one has some games built into it, including a hack of Super Mario Bros. with Pikachu.

A NES clone by Sachen...this one seems to be PAL only.

X Boy - Released by the same company that published a butt load of interesting multicarts.  I really like the box on this one.

A keyboard Famicom clone made by Asder of Korea...has some built in NTDEC games, such as Whac a Mole iirc.

Another generic Famicom clone.

Micro Genius IQ 2000

Another copy of the clone above.  I can get a few more of these (loose, no hookups or anything) if anyone is interested.

IQ 501 - Another Micro Genius clone.  This one actually the same design was used for a Dendy clone.

Dancing TV game

Asang Clone - This is a modern clone, released during the 2000s to go along with some special multicarts containing Waixing games.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

L___E___T

That giant cardboard box is a familiar site!  I would like to see more pictures of the plug 'n' play Famicom machine for sure.  Looks really interesting.

What games are in the box on the right?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Quote from: L___E___T on March 05, 2014, 07:54:52 am
That giant cardboard box is a familiar site!  I would like to see more pictures of the plug 'n' play Famicom machine for sure.  Looks really interesting.

What games are in the box on the right?

Hey bro,

I changed some of the pictures as today I had more time to take some better pics.  I still need to take another pic of that plug n play though. 

The games in the box on the right are just some licensed and unlicensed Sega MD stuff.  I am actually hoping to clear those out in the near future.

Enjoy the pics, and hope to see some folks post some pics of some other Famicom clones, such as the legendary Dendy, etc.

MaxXimus

March 08, 2014, 09:31:30 am #3 Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:02:29 am by MaxXimus
Wow. I am insanely jealous of your famiclones. I love the psx/psone styled ones and that xbox styled one looks awesome as well.

let me take a couple pics of a couple of my clones. Ill update in a few minutes.

I keep getting an api errot when trying to upload to my imaheshack account. ... I'll try again later.

L___E___T

I quite like the MegaDrive styled clone.

DESPERATELY awaiting pics of the plug n play Famicom!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Russam5354

Tell me if you DO NOT want me to save the pics of you clone collections, because I might. I'm doing a research project for the forums, so if you don't want me to add your pics to my research, just PM me. Cool Famiclone collection, BTW.
Thanks,
~Russ, A Disk System, mofo'!
あなたはイースターエッグを発見!
I mainly collect Gamecube (GCN) items. I collect other items too, but I'm focusing on my GCN collection currently.

nurd

i had one just like the megadrive one :v d

id yours say "Lin Tong Bao" as well?

prince tomato

June 12, 2014, 01:52:54 am #7 Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:23:52 am by prince tomato
here is one of my favourite clones (Subor SB2000 bottom right 1st pic)
Jackie Chan on another Subor clone,
and a BuBuGao with some famous(?) lady.

fcgamer

Quote from: prince tomato on June 12, 2014, 01:52:54 am
here is one of my favourite clones (Subor SB2000 bottom right 1st pic)
Jackie Chan on another Subor clone,
and a BuBuGao with some famous(?) lady.

Is that third pic a software cart with box?  If so, I want some like that!  If I have some time tomorrow morning and can escape work and the gf enough to check the boards, I will PM you about this as well as the other things we were already chatting about  ;)

prince tomato

June 12, 2014, 06:41:45 am #9 Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 09:32:04 am by prince tomato
yes it is.
it is the cart that comes with the Jacky Chan Subor SB-926.
I sold the last one 2 weeks ago...

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 06:43:10 am

my BuBuGao Jet Li edition.
and a home made/modded console.

80sFREAK

Is there any keyboard clones, but without keypad?
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

prince tomato

Quote from: 80sFREAK on June 15, 2014, 07:02:22 am
Is there any keyboard clones, but without keypad?

i'm not sure i understand your question,
a keyboard clone without the keypad?
that wouldn't be a keyboard clone then i think.
or do you mean a clone with a seperate keyboard?
like this:

smeghead

Wow i want that Jackie Chan game! It looks so awesome...
i'll put here some pictures of my famiclone consoles, tomorrow :D

fcgamer

Quote from: prince tomato on June 12, 2014, 06:41:45 am
yes it is.
it is the cart that comes with the Jacky Chan Subor SB-926.
I sold the last one 2 weeks ago...

Ahh, that is quite a shame!  I love boxed carts like that.

Just got myself an STD!!!  Argh!!!

Apparently the company got around.

prince tomato

June 16, 2014, 12:10:23 am #14 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:25:29 am by prince tomato
haha!
that thing is unreal.
the shell and controllers remind me of the Ending ManTerminator 2.
i have some clones with bugs,
but no STD's sofar.