Do you wear glasses, contacts, etc

Started by fcgamer, April 27, 2014, 09:46:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I've been wearing glasses since I was six weeks old (seriously), so they've always been a part of the way I look. I tried getting contacts last summer and they weren't for me. Almost all of my friends say I look weird without them, and I personally think my eyes are too small for my face (probably because I've been wearing glasses for so damn long), so the glasses kind of correct that because my eyes are really bad and they become pretty magnified.

The idea of getting LASIK eye surgery has always been rattling around in my head and as I get closer to being 21, it continues to sound nicer. I'd probably still wear glasses, but it'd be nice to not absolutely have to.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Raingerred

I have weak eyesight so I use glasses.

famifan

passed 25 and my sight is still perfectly strong. But i have to wear sunglasses if the wheather isn't cloudy. My eyes don't like midday sunlight. Also the wind will cause to tears so i'm also using transparent glasses for wind protection. And sunglasses as combo sun/wind protection :)

thinking about the purchasing of photochromic lens