What kind of cell phone do you have?

Started by MaxXimus, June 06, 2014, 07:06:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

modeltfordman

I have a motorola atrix 4g. I got it to dump my old iphone 3gs. I hated that thing.

zmaster18

A shitty HTC Amaze 4G. Because it had a 8MB camera I decided to get it... However, this phone is know for randomly turning off by itself all the time, I wish I knew that before I got it. I replaced the battery in it and it still wouldn't work properly after a month. Putting a thin piece of cardboard in the battery compartment is the only know trick on the internet that gets this phone semi-working again...

smileyman8b

ive got a ZTE concord i have no signal at my house so i just use it for contacts with my home phone my speakers are broken so that i can hear people when i call them but cannot talk back and while at my house it has a message lag time of ~20 to 30 min before ill receive a message if i manage to get a signal or i wont even get the messages at all and sometimes it wont even send my messages although it says it has sent it which has confused me a lot although i have to say it is partially my fault for its bad condition  :-[  still even if i got a new phone im not too sure id use it anymore than i use this one
Deadpool- "YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESY PUFFS YOU SON OF A BI+cH!"  >:(

nintendodork

I have an iPhone 5S. I love everything about it except for the fact that Apple will never give it an SD card slot, so I'm forced to settle for 16GB (but actually 12GB, according to the "About" tab in my settings) unless I want to pay hundreds of dollars more for more space. Because of this, I find myself constantly having to delete stuff to get new stuff.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

smileyman8b

Nintendodork why not try this-
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/108290897/iexpander-an-expansion-device-for-your-iphone-4-an
seemed cool enough and i think you can buy one now as it was fully funded and i see info about shipping internationally
Deadpool- "YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESY PUFFS YOU SON OF A BI+cH!"  >:(

nintendodork

Smileyman, that's incredible! Thank you for showing me this! I would have loved to get in on this back when it was a Kickstarter project. The official website now sells the cases for $120, which, considering what it adds to your phone, isn't bad, but a $50 discount would have been nice. I will definitely look more into this. Thanks again!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

fcgamer

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia.  What a piece of junk, the damn thing never worked properly from the start.  Was originally some glitch in the software, had to seek someone out to do a free patch a week later.  I hate phones, not getting a new one until this one dies.  *fcgamer is a grumpy grandpa, or a dinosaur, haha.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

manuel

A flip phone from 2008.
Battery still lasts a week, because I rarely use it.
I've dropped it numerous times and even "repaired" it with clear tape in 2 places, but it's still going strong.

I really want to get a smartphone, but I don't want to pay those ridiculous monthly fees.

http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/w61sh/
This is it. I have the green one.

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

wholesalewatch648

i have samsung sgh-a157v   ::)
buy for $9.99 new,,had it for a year, never any problem.
know someone w.iphone 5 : $299.99 +Data fees+etc
already having issue with it (needed to restore it, replaced once before)
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

tappybot

If I didn't need a phone so work could reach me, I wouldn't have one.
So I have a cheapy prepay thing.

I do have my iphone I brought back from Japan though.There's no service to it..  I use it only as a bathroom wifi device.  :star:

DDCecil

Just replaced my old phone with an iphone4s. I don't feel like a caveman anymore.  ;)