NWC Repros

Started by JC, May 30, 2007, 10:58:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

A profiteer who may not profit: HERE.

djdac

Quote from: JC on July 14, 2007, 09:30:41 am
A profiteer who may not profit: HERE.

does the cart come written with that number on the corner when u order it from the website, or did the guy selling on ebay do that?

JC

Bunnyboy of RetroZone did that. He's numbering the first 100 or so he makes, and then after that there'll be no numbers on the carts he makes.

MarioMania

it's only 2 day's left..you never know what going to happen

manuel

Yeah, it's the last 5 minutes that are important.

Doc

Damnit, I was going to go and buy it but now it's way past my want price. >:(

MarioMania

Final Bid - US $119.57 shipped

JC

That sucks. I was hoping for much less, but at least the price wan't really, really outrageous... though it's pretty bad.

djdac

MarioMania

Quote from: JC on July 16, 2007, 09:49:52 pm
That sucks. I was hoping for much less, but at least the price wan't really, really outrageous... though it's pretty bad.

Well you never know, alot of people want it..it dosn't really matter if it's a Repro or Original..if it demands it the price will go up

NationalGameDepot

The price on the first 116 or so will prob continue to rise, especially once he stops #'ing them like he plans to do.  The ones after that I doubt will fetch super high amounts unless he only makes a very very few of them.
~~NGD

madman

Picked mine up from my PO box today.  I got #80.

JC

Cool, madman. First dude from this forum, other than myself and Rizz now at NintendoAGE, who has one from FW. I hope you join the competition. The dude with the YouTube video just posted a score over 3.2 million. :o

madman

Quote from: JC on July 06, 2007, 07:54:57 pm
I'm kinda surprised other repro sites aren't yet offering the NWC for sale. It's not like bunnyboy can claim the copyright. :P

As I understand it, the cart was more than just a simple ROM + mapper.  I haven't taken a look at the internals of my repro yet, but I did notice an FPGA in there which could be doing more than emulating a mapper.

Jedi Master Baiter

I asked if he was expecting to have anymore soon, because I want to buy a RetroPort & I figured it'd be better to buy both at once; but he doesn't seem to want to respond.  His contact info doesn't even look like it's on the site.