April 28, 2024, 01:38:44 pm

Awkward Moments

Started by fcgamer, September 08, 2014, 02:33:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Trust me man. Unless you want kids, use a condom haha. I have 3 :p

zmaster18

She's on birth control though :P But yeah, I definitely do not want kids! I'm only 20, so maybe when I'm older I want them. But for now, hellllll no.

Also what's awkward is when I actually bought my real vape, the Extreme Q, my mom saw it in the basement when I forgot to hide it. My model came with balloon/bags, and she thought it was something I put over my head to get high hahaha. She thought I was some idiot who paid $300 for some kind of self-suffocating marijuana contraption.   

fcgamer

I remember in 2007 when I went to Europe for the first time.  Before heading to Germany for my studies, I took a week to visit some Danish friends I knew from the university, who lived in Denmark.  The only problem was that these friends were all beautiful Danish girls.  So sexy, and I was just a horn dog that wished I could get the attention of any of them.

So the one Dane let me stay in her apartment for a week, in a blow up mattress on the floor.  The four of us then went out drinking one night, and although a fun memory, it was a disaster.  For starters, I remember the one Dane's boyfriend asking me to take a shot of alcohol with him.  It was some alcohol where when it is inside your mouth, you light it on fire.  I was quite drunk at this point and did it (and somewhere there is a video of this), but apparently the way I did it was so dangerous, because the one girl was really, really scared about me.  But it felt great, as I felt like a dragon or a viking warrior or something.

Then on the way home, I could tell that I was very, very drunk, probably the first time I was truly drunk (a few months prior to this experience, I had gone out to bars with some friends, but I only had one or two beers at a time, since my friends weren't getting blitzed either).  That night, I laid down in the bed and went to sleep.  A few hours later I woke up, threw up, and felt a lot better, but then I went back to sleep, right in my own puke.  The next morning, the girl came to tell me that she was leaving to go to work for a few hours, and that I should just sleep in since we had a crazy night the night before.  I said okay, as I desparately tried to hide the dried vomit on the covers and on my body.  She never said a thing to me, but I wonder if she saw, and I still feel very embarassed about it to this day.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

smeghead

MaxXimus

Haha. Drinking stories are awesome.

fcgamer

I had another awkward story happen to me tonight.  I finished up work about 20 minutes late, since one of my students stayed after to ask me some questions privately.  I then left and walked down to the bus stop, but I was not sure whether the bus would run that late or not.  So I decided maybe it was best to just walk home, the 3 or 4 k.  Well next to the bus stop is a small food stand, and a guy pulls up on a scooter, wearing a helmet, and he gives me a look and a friendly nod.  For a brief moment I thought this guy was my student, who I had taught earlier that night, as it was dark and there was some resemblance, and then the friendly attitude.  So I started talking with the guy, and then realized he was some random Joe that I didn't know.  The funniest part was that he spoke English, and fairly well.  So after I realized my mistake I quickly tried to kill the conversation, and despite his warning that it was "too far" to walk home (it is not so far, but an annoying trip), I started walking back. 

About five minutes later, he comes cruising down the road and offers to drive me home, an offer I appreciated and gladly accepted.  So he took me back to my place, we chatted on the way, and he told me that he works at the local Starbucks in the town next to where I live.  He is a student, learning programming, I'll try to stop by Starbucks and maybe we can do some language exchange or play Famicom games sometime.

I felt bad though, as I think the guy must have gone out of his way to take be home, and also, the whole thing was very awkward.  But I also believe in fate, and you never know, maybe his dad is Hwang Shinwei or something.   ;D
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

maxellnormalbias

I was in art class today and was talking about Game Boy Advance shovel ware, and I mentioned Shrek the Third for the GBA.

He then proceeded to say, in a room full of 10-13 year olds (including both of us) "Shrek is love. Shrek is life."

I said "I only know what that video is from a Yahoo Answers post. Please tell me you just saw a reddit comment or you accidentally went on 4chan or something."

"...Yeah..sure I found it on 4chan"

"On accident right?"

"No I saw the youtube video..."