Nick's stuff for sale thread: AV modded Famicoms and more!! update May 5

Started by zmaster18, February 02, 2015, 06:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zmaster18

I decided to just have all my stuff for sale and future stuff for sale in one thread. My name is Nick by the way.  ;D

I will be updating this first post with my stuff for sale so look forward to new stuff. US and Canada only.
Check my listings on my ebay for more pictures and details: http://stores.ebay.ca/zmaster18/

:coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin: S H I P P I N G  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:  :coin:

Shipping including tracking, insurance, and express delivery for a console bundle in Canada:  US$9.50    in the US:  US$15.50

The RF jack has been completely removed and a new 3.5mm AV connector is put in place, along with my mod board. Here's how it looks in the back:

Here's my video quality for AV modded Famicoms. I have done all I can to reduce the jailbars (lift pin 21 of PPU, cap between pins 20 & 22) and I think the quality looks quite nice on a 30" flatscreen TV. Jailbars are only noticeable when you put your face to the screen, but not noticeable when actually playing.

AV modified Famicom consoles - US$90-100   ($90 with AC adapter, $100 with AC adapter and Joycard controller)

Jordan96

How much is the basic? And does it come with that game that you can use to desing games?

zmaster18

The BASIC set is $115 USD. Yes, it is the cartridge that allows you to program games. The instruction manual has been translated in english and can be found here on FamicomWorld. Included is V1.0. I have V3 sold separately if you're interested.

zmaster18

Updated May 14 2015, added Sega game lot, BASIC V3 set, N64 consoles, and AV modified Famicom consoles.

zmaster18

Prices now reduced for the N64's at US$60 each. Famicoms have been dropped to about US$90 each.

zmaster18

zmaster18

New products added today. Will be adding a few more AV moded Famicoms, N64 bundles, and a few more goodies in a few days. Stay tuned!

zmaster18

Added 2 Famicom bundles, 5 N64 bundles, and a Hudson SANSUI controller.

Prices also reduced. BASIC reduced from 150 to 120. All consoles reduced by $10

Post Merge: June 05, 2015, 06:44:45 pm

Added a working Famicom Disk System. Come and get it!  ;D

Alter Egotist

just wondering do the av modded famicoms come boxed and if so could you get one with no yellowing?

Al.
Now buying/trading to get sealed NES games. Send me a PM :)

zmaster18

I usually don't get boxed ones. I also try and get ones in the best condition possible. Unfortunately I can only sell to Canada and US.  :(

zmaster18

Added 8 AV modified Famicom bundles, a square button Famicom complete, and a 'FF' Famicom complete. Will be adding 12 N64 bundles in a few days including some gold and clear blue consoles, as well as a FDS system. Stay tuned! Check out my ebay page for more random stuff like Amiibo and some of my personal collections I had to sell recently.

zmaster18

Added 12 N64 bundles. Each system has had its plastic tabs taken out and plays US and Japanese games. Everything has been cleaned by hand and smells pretty good. Control sticks have been opened, cleaned, and lubricated. All sticks are tight. Also check my eBay if you want Super Mario Bros, Fire Emblem, or Fire Emblem Gaiden on Famicom. Also got some N64 controller memory paks.

Will be adding an FDS and a Gameboy Advance in a day or so. I also got a Densha De GO 64 controller that I might keep for myself, unless someone wants it. Make an offer if you do.

zmaster18

zmaster18

Added some new stuff like another FDS bundle with 6 games, some good and rare FDS games, and some other stuff from my own personal collection. I'm selling some of my own stuff because I need money and I don't really plan on playing with these for a while. :)