March 28, 2024, 05:10:26 am

HVC-Man

Started by DaGameNerd, April 13, 2015, 04:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGameNerd

Bought Super Mario Forever and the seller came through, game works fine on my NES using a Famicom Adapter  ;D

Jabra

Positive x 2

Bought 2 famicom games : The Legend of Zelda 1 & 2

BonBon

+1 bought a famicom super Mario bros. 3 mix repro cart. Fair price, great quality, really fast and cheap shipping from Canada. Will do Business and trade with him again for sure.

MustardBubbles

+1 feedback.
Great seller, fast shipping!

Koop

+7 feedback.

I ordered Final Fantasy I, II, II and Dragon quest I, II, III, IV with English translations. Everything came in the correct condition and worked flawlessly. Great guy to work with and look forward to doing future business with him.  :pow:

DaGameNerd

Came back for another reproduction and it works as intended, thank you!

DaGameNerd

Bought Aladdin and it works fine on my NES console, thanks!  ;D

NintendoKing

jensma

+1, well packed, nice item and shipped blazing fast! Thanks again!

chowder

+1, sold him an EZ-Flash cart, fast payment and no problems at all.

Koop

+1

Did a big project for me putting in english translations of  each Super Fami Dragon Quest games onto the original boards. I provided parts (mailed to him), he modified everything, sent them back and all worked great. Professional and easy to work with.

Something I want to stress here is that there was a lot of moving parts to this project (sending boards, ordering hardware) and he met all expectations and did so very quickly. There were no delays and he had fantastic communication throughout the project keeping me informed of the situation with parts and the mod work.

The reason I share all this is to prove that not only is he a good seller with great craftsmanship, he is great to work with even on more complicated projects.

Trustworthy guy, do not hesitate to work with him.  :)

Mo-hd

+1 :pow:

Same here. Bought from him Mother 2. Truly amazing guy to deal with! :star: :star: :star:
Definitely will be buy from him again! :star:

Thank you very much! :bub:

kiwidaveinjapan

+1
Bought a fully translated FF I.II Cart from him, and it worked great!

Was very helpful and offered to send a second cart when package appeared to be lost in transit.

Luckily the cart arrived finally (delay was from the post service, nothing to do with him) and no issues at all, A+

UglyJoe

Bought a PSP from him.  Good price and arrived in excellent condition.  +1 :star:

Yukima

+1

Bought a translated Star Ocean repro cart. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent. Thank you very much!