April 29, 2024, 06:51:40 am

Your favorite SNES game

Started by keiffer01, June 22, 2007, 01:31:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

keiffer01

What's your favorite SNES game? MIne is EarthBound :) Maybe the graphics arent the best compared to other SNES games such as Chrono Trigger, but the music, gameplay and story are KICK-ASS!!! ;D

manuel

That would be Zelda - A Link to the Past for me.
One of the top 3 games in videogame history (for me). :)

133MHz

The Donkey Kong Country franchise.

TheSSNintendo

I have quite a few favorites, most notably Super Metroid.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Zelda 3 (I've seen it written that way so many times, but someone said it wasn't)

kite200

Its ok to call it zelda 3, people in japan sometimes call it that. my favorite(s) are the goemon games

Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyuuhutsu Emaki
Ganbare Goemon: Kiteretsu Shogun Magginessu
Ganbare Goemon: Shishijyurokubei no Karakuri Manji Katame
Ganbare Goemon: Kirakira Dochuu; Boku ga Dancer ni Natta Ryu

best games of all time right there, sorry guys, goemon just pwns, it also has the most games in the series of any konami franchise except castlevania (which only outnumbers it by one right now because of the new Portrait of Ruin for DS)

ステキ

FamicomFreak

keiffer01

For some weird reason, I also like Super Bonk. I find it pretty good and awesome and I just like the feeling that you get while playing it. The game is pretty funny and comical at some parts. In some places you can actually get eaten by this weird dinosaur and play in his stomach until you reach his exit! :D

MarioMania

TheSSNintendo

I'm gonna add Final Fantasy IV, Illusion of Gaia, Earthbound, and Super Mario All-Stars.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: keiffer01 on June 22, 2007, 06:56:12 pm
For some weird reason, I also like Super Bonk. I find it pretty good and awesome and I just like the feeling that you get while playing it. The game is pretty funny and comical at some parts. In some places you can actually get eaten by this weird dinosaur and play in his stomach until you reach his exit! :D

is that the jungle boy with the big head?

manuel

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 22, 2007, 04:36:56 pm
Zelda 3 (I've seen it written that way so many times, but someone said it wasn't)

For me it's also Zelda 3. Everybody who says something different is stupid.  :P ;)

keiffer01

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 22, 2007, 10:28:47 pm
Quote from: keiffer01 on June 22, 2007, 06:56:12 pm

is that the jungle boy with the big head?
Don't know if he's a jungle boy, but yeah it's him. He was the mascot for the Turbo Graphx system.

Doc

Super Mario RPG
Final Fantasy IV
Oscar
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
NBA Jam