April 28, 2024, 02:43:55 pm

Gunman Clive (3DS)

Started by BaconBitsKing, May 17, 2015, 06:00:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BaconBitsKing

I recently bought a game called Gunman Clive on the 3DS. It's a fun platformer in the style of classic platformers like Mega Man and Super Mario Bros. It's a bit on the short side, but it's only 2 dollars and has lots of replay value. Has anybody else here played it?

hvc01

Yeah I have it. Pretty fun. I live the western look and music. Not too challenging though. Have you played gunvolt? I think it is made by Keiji Inafune re rockman fame?

UglyJoe

I played through it, thought it was pretty fun.  It reminded me more of a Flash game than a DS game, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.  Started playing through again as another character (spoilers?) but never finished it again.

NintendoKing

I have that game on my OUYA, it's pretty fun.

DDCecil

I have 1 and 2 on 3DS, but have only finished the first one.

P

Oh it's that game by that Swedish guy! Haven't played it, but I really dig the art style.

nintendodork

I have both on 3DS. They're really fun little games for only $2 a piece. The second one is like SMB2-J to the first one--a remix of sorts with better level design/more varied themes and a continuation of the difficulty present in the later levels of the first game.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

egg_sanwich

I was bored the other night so downloaded number 2. Really impressed with the quality of the game, the art direction and the music. A playthrough only took a couple hours, but was worth it in my opinion.

And the bonus character unlocked at the end completely changes the dynamic and warrants at least another play through.