March 28, 2024, 02:07:52 am

aarkay14

Started by Segata Sanshiro, July 08, 2015, 01:57:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trisoret

Great seller! Communication and shipping were pretty fast. The price is right as well! Looking forward for future transactions.

Mi5terDNA

Purchased a PC Engine, Interface Unit, and CD-ROM2 unit from aarkay for an extremely reasonable price.  Communication was an absolute pleasure, and everything arrived quickly and exactly as described.  Hope to business again and sorry for the extremely delayed feedback!

fun

Purchased a Neo Geo + game from aarkay at a great price. Super fast shipping, great communication. Huge +1, thanks!

dabestfamicomcollector

hey i was wondering could you make SHARP Famicom Titler AN-510 power cables 

SteelGeneral

Just got my huge lot of super famicom games and books in the mail the other day. Was shipped very securely, price was great and seller was very responsive. Would definitely buy from again!

Retrospectives

+1

First time in years I did business with aarkay14, but this time as a buyer. Total customer satisfaction and I am very happy to once have a good deal with you again. Not usual to do Japan domestic deals in FW but this time shipping took 2-days  :D All good. Thank you very much!

aarkay14

Hi..  Yes I can.do that..! Will cost 50usd + shipping to you from Japan

mt777

He helped me to get one item from Japan. Many thanks  ;)

DaGameNerd

Arrived safely in good packaging & great communication all around, nice guy  :D  :star: