WANTED : Starfox 2 PAL/NTSC Repro Cart

Started by Ganondorf6667, May 05, 2015, 04:32:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ganondorf6667

May 05, 2015, 04:32:25 pm Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:35:00 am by Ganondorf6667
Hey everyone. I am new to the Famicom World forum!

I am looking a PAL/NTSC repro cart of Starfox 2, can anyone here point me in the right direction as to where I will find one of these? I've looked online everywhere and can't find one! Any help would be great appreciated!

Thanks very much guys

Post Merge: May 06, 2015, 03:32:49 am

BUMP!! Anyone able to help a brother out? Been trying for about a week to get my hands on one of these carts and it isn't happening :(

fredJ

I can make you one but it is pretty expensive. :) Difficult cart to make. (we've made one before)

If you want a label that will be extra. :)

Prefer to sell within Europe.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

lobdale

Allow me to hijack this thread as well then and ask, what's the going rate for an SFC-style English Star Ocean repro these days?

VegaVegas

That tutorial is kind of old and I personally don't recommend building Star Fox 2 this way anymore. Anyway, if you guys are still interested in Star Fox 2, Star Ocean or any reproduction cartridges I can make them for you. I can either make them using donor carts you can provide to me or selling my own reproductions in any region, it doesn't matter.

In case you're still interested in Star Fox 2 I have some NTSC carts I made and I still have some on stock, just send me PM