WTB Megadrive model 1 JAP

Started by jpx72, July 12, 2016, 06:43:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jpx72

Hey guys I am going to quote recent topic here, I am on a hunt for  a japanese Sega megadrive model 1 with everything it needs to have:
Quote from: L___E___T
I really would always recommend getting the original Japanese model 1 - always with "high definition" written on top and the (R) by the SEGA logo in bottom right

Looking for anything around 40-50 usd incl shipping to Slovakia.
Will appreciate any tips if not direct offer.
Thanks guys!

famifan

Quote from: jpx72 on July 12, 2016, 06:43:25 am
Looking for anything around 40-50 usd incl shipping to Slovakia.

sorry pal, i think, it's quite impossible.

i've just purchased 1x system, 1x controller, 1x av cable, and the package itself weights about 1.93kg. therefore shipping cost wasn't that low.

Post Merge: July 12, 2016, 07:17:55 am

ah, :-[ forgot to mention, feel free to pm fcgamer, but i really don't know what kind of MD he has.

jpx72

Damn shipping... Therefore I need somebody to send it to me by Surface mail or economy airmail. Console only, under two kilos should be around 20usd hmm?

Post Merge: July 12, 2016, 07:20:38 am

I will surely try fcgamer if I'm out of offers. Thanks

famifan

Quote from: jpx72 on July 12, 2016, 07:19:25 am
Console only, under two kilos should be around 20usd hmm?

still way too optimistic  ??? how about $5 for registered shipping so you can track it and strong cardboard board and bubble wraps which aren't free too. so my expectation for shipping goes closer to $30 at least.

L___E___T

Hey JP, if you find a Megadrive you like you should be able to get cheap shipping.  I would budget an amount for the actual item though (i.e. 40 USD) and then work out cheapest shipping after that.

But don't you already have a model 1?  Is this an extra?  
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

jpx72

Correct that one is for my friend, the only videogaming-enthusiast friend I have found in Slovakia, unfortunately he doesn't speak english so I have to help out with his collection ;D

BTW  actual megadrive 1 price is up to 40usd? Isn't that too high? I counted on something 25-30 tops.

fcgamer

Yeah, I have one machine, hookups, one controller.  taking offers on machine + actual shipping cost.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com