Explain your nickname

Started by Mo-hd, December 12, 2015, 03:39:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo-hd

I'll start... :mario:

Mo-hd = Mohamad Al-Husaini‬‏
My name. :)

zmaster18

Mine is kind of silly. The Z in Zmaster18 stands for Zelda. As a kid, Zelda was my favorite series. 18 is my favorite number.

:link:  I am the self-proclaimed master of Zelda.   :link:

L___E___T

Quote from: chowder on December 12, 2015, 05:07:08 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bbYH_akHg

Hah that's funny because even before I read this every time I read your name I would think "iiiiit's ChowDA! CHOWDA!"

Mine are my initials, or at least my first three initials, my family have two middle names. 
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

I used to play Dance Dance revolution a lot and my favorite songs were the MAX remixes. MAX 300, MaxX Unlimited and The Legend of MAX. My godparents also had a dog at the time named Maximus. MaxXimus is a blend of those. Right now my nickname is MaxXimus backwards but I found that xX looked cooler than Xx so I kept the small x first.

P

Just the first letter in my nickname. I think I was inspired by one letter initials like L in Death Note.

zmaster18

Quote from: P on December 12, 2015, 04:17:19 pm
Just the first letter in my nickname. I think I was inspired by one letter initials like L in Death Note.

What is your name by the way? Your name P is almost nameless :P It's the bare minimum to label your identity here!

And to the Mods here, is it possible to change our names here? I might just want to go as Nick here. I kinda don't like my name zmaster18, even though I have used it on many websites. My name actually originated back in like 2006 or something when I was part of Nintendo's official forums, Nsider. I was 12 then and thought of a crappy name.

Where/when did your names originate? Do you use the same name on other websites?

MaxXimus

I quite like zmaster18 actually :p

I only have the power to change my own nickname. You could try PMing UglyJoe. I can't promise he will though.

zmaster18

Maybe I'll just keep it so people can identify me, but y'all can always just call me Nick, or da NickMeister18.  :star:

WF72

When it came time to choose my first username, i was a large fan of the Toy Story series. WF stands for Woody Fan (woody referring to the character from Toy Story, obvs). 72 i think was random.
hAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

chowder

Quote from: L___E___T on December 12, 2015, 01:50:17 pm
Hah that's funny because even before I read this every time I read your name I would think "iiiiit's ChowDA! CHOWDA!"

Hahaha ;D

I don't even know if I'd recently seen that episode again at the time or not, it just got stuck in my head when I was signing up at NA, and carried it over here.

Bob-Bob

It's a cutesy way to say my first name.  :P

Cheetahmen

I didn't know what to call my Youtube account so I just happened to name it after a game I'd played recently and it stuck for a while. I usually call myself JP Ronny now (I have tried to change my username here but nothing's come of it so whatever) which I also came up with by just naming myself after an unlicenced game ::)
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

HyperDuel

A.K.A.:  preparefordescent

jensma

My nick is actually my real name. I was kinda lazy to think of a nick back when I joined the Internet.