Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtincthed

i'm selling it all as a lot preferably cuz i dont use them myself (PAL collector)

what about that strange turtles cart?

133MHz

Try it out, see what game it really is, and if there's any differences between it and the original game.

Xtincthed

yeah i will this weekend, but no clue towards its value?

JC

I said a few bucks at most -- like $3.

ericj

September 16, 2008, 05:01:42 pm #199 Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:09:03 pm by ericj
I agree with JC on the value of the pirate cart.

The most valuable item in the lot is the Honey Bee cart converter.

Xtincthed

so $50 for the lot would be quite a good price?

JC

$50 is OK for an asking price. Famicom lots don't usually sell very high. I think you can expect around $40 -- all hinged on interest in the HoneyBee.

derek1112

I'm about to purchase that I was to great to pass up. I actually found a Family Fitness Pad for the Famicom. It's CIB with game CIB. I stumbled upon this while talking to a guy I get my imports from. What do ya'll think of this deal?

133MHz

derek1112

Pretty resonable price. Just over $100 shipped to me.

ericj

October 01, 2008, 04:32:50 pm #205 Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 04:40:02 pm by ericj
Sounds like a pretty good deal CIB.

I got mine with 5 games loose for about $30 shipped from Canada to the US. Where are you having yours shipped from/to?

I think the pad is hard to find CIB, but I'm not sure of the value. JC probably knows!  ;)

Btw, which game does it come with and what's it's condition?

derek1112

It will be coming from Japan.  The only detail I received on the game was it was the game that came with it originally. He had just to me its the original family trainer game. When I get it I'll be able to see which one out of ten I got.

JC

I've seen them sell for around $30-50 CIB, depending on condition. Don't know what shipping would cost, but $50-70 sounds like a lot, unless perhaps it's EMS and then it could get expensive. An FDS I bought shipped EMS for $80 one time -- which I'll never do again. I think Athletic World was the only game released with it (also sold separately).

turbo D

EMS shipping is expensive! heh. I used to buy a lot of shit from japan and had it shipped by them. It got here super fast though! Anyways, cool find dude! Be sure and post some pics when it arrives!  :)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!