Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I've looked into that too.  It's not worth that much, it's just that stupid eBay noobs want to charge shitloads of money for a RARE FORIEGN RED DONKEY KONG CART SUPER RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Tupin

Yeah, except that no reputable stores (Famicom Shop, Rising Stuff, etc) have it in stock. You think it would be like Popeye in terms of rarity, but no. Even the NES version is expensive.

Anyone know the average price for Nazo no Murasamejou and The Goonies (Disk System version)?

nintendodork

March 08, 2009, 04:39:22 pm #302 Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 04:46:14 pm by nintendodork
I'm trying to find a good price on a Block Set, and even maybe a Family Robot.

Robotkingnes is fail.  <(link)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Price check for disk system game:
Zelda 2

JC

I sold one for $20 recently, I think. They seem to sell CIB for $20-30. Loose would be $10ish, maybe. I don't buy disk games often...

Tupin

What about The Goonies on the FDS?

FAMICOMfag

How much would a copy of Gimmick for famicom worth ? (cartridge only and with box and manual)

Thanks

JC

Gimmick's an expensive one. Cart can cost up to $30 and the box and manual can make it cost up to $75.

Sorry, I know nothing about The Goonies (FDS).

FAMICOMfag

I thought it would be more!

I guess that the PAL version is actually more rare. The game was only released in scandanavia there, and at the moment there is one cartrdige only at 50€ at some Finnish auctions but it ends in 4 days.
There is also one with box and manual (not in a very good shape) for 750$ on ebay but this one is just insane...

japanfreak

My father gave some prototype from philips to me. There were only made 100 of it... sooooooooo... How much do you think it is? The prototypes were randomly given away to people who worked for philips netherlands. I have 2 btw

133MHz

japanfreak

Lou

I am in posession of an old Nintendo NES cartridge that has 110 games on it. On the back it lists the games from 1-110 in English and on the bottom is has some Chinese or Japanese writing with a PacMan symbol. It also has 4 pictures of different games right on the pacman symbol. It is a light grey cartridge without a label on the front. I want to knowif anyone every saw this cartridge before and or if anyone know what it's worth? I saw on one site one of the games listed on my cartridge as # 80 (Clu Clu Land) which ispriced at $1000-$3000 - I wanted to get an idea what my cartridge is worth.

If this Famicom?  Anyone know anything?

nintendodork

Is it a Famicom cart or a NES cart?  NES carts are big and have 72 pins, and Famicom carts are small and have 60 pins.

Most multis aren't worth much unless the cart itself is rare.  It doesn't matter if it has a rare game on it.

Do you have a picture?

ericj

Clu Clu land isn't worth that much anyway. I have the Famicom cart, it cost me $2.