Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pirate

How much Sega Mega Drive Super Mario World worth ?

Macross12

Quote from: fredJ on January 20, 2012, 03:47:42 am
When you open a NIB , you can tell if the lid is stiff. When you take it out, you will see if the cart is nicely tucked in the original plastic bag, the cart should obviously look unused, all the paper are under the cart (or where they should be, the manual can be above etc). You can also tell from the smell of it..

"never been opened" famicom is impossible to know.  Even VGA take out the content of famicom games before they grade it. But it has to be unused. I don't think it should matter if it has been opened once or not, what matters is that it is unused.

Akumajou Densetsu (Castlevania III) is around 20-30 $ on ebay. In Japan you can get it for less than 1000 yen, because it is relatively common.

Yeah that's what I was referring too. If they don't come sealed then the guarantee you have is knowing how the game came inside and looking at it. The problem with it is that you need to have the game in your possession, "after-sale" to know and not otherwise, "before-sale" as would be with U.S titles - sealed titles.
Looking NIB:  Macross, Sky Destroyers, Battle City, Galaxian, Galaga, Chip N' Dale: Rescue Rangers, Bomberman, Excitebike, Mappy.

Parodius Duh

January 21, 2012, 04:47:33 pm #902 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:36:45 pm by Parodius Duh
Quote from: pirate on January 20, 2012, 12:39:11 pm
How much Sega Mega Drive Super Mario World worth ?

Squirrel King Hack $10-20

Actual SMW port (titled Mario World 64) $20-35

These Handbills worth the $30 price tag in this condition? I know there a little dinged up, but should look great framed still, plus they were only $15 each, I dont think you can beat that on any handbills...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280796439209?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Bramsworth

[/quote]

Actual SMW port (titled Mario World 64) $20-35
[/quote]

I don't know where you're getting that price from, every time I've seen it sold it was at least around $60 or more. I even remember a copy I had I sold to Dante Vale, who ended up selling his for $200 to someone else :x

It's definitely worth more than the Squirrel King hack. And since it's not dumped either, it's rarer.

Parodius Duh

bought mine for $30....so going by what I  paid....this was also years ago...

famifan

could you tell me how much is loose pirate "boogerman"  cart from "super game" maker for famicom worth?

thanks!

Parodius Duh

These Handbills worth the $30 price tag in this condition? I know there a little dinged up, but should look great framed still, plus they were only $15 each, I dont think you can beat that on any handbills...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280796439209?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

MasterDisk

Price check for a multicart with the 6 rockman games and 7 kunio game.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 29, 2012, 09:48:21 am

Well the Rockman 6-in-1 normally goes for 30-50$

So id assume It may be worth a couple bucks more, I dont think anyone would pay that much more for the kunio games. I think most would only want it for the Rockman games, as you can get a Kunio Multi cart pretty easily for 5-10 bucks..

Srimok

Can someone please tell me what a Hudson Soft system rack (loose) goes for these days?  Like the one in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_PUB-ZFZE

Thanks

MasterDisk

Quote from: Parodius Duh on January 31, 2012, 01:34:11 pm
Quote from: MasterDisk on January 29, 2012, 09:48:21 am

Well the Rockman 6-in-1 normally goes for 30-50$

So id assume It may be worth a couple bucks more, I dont think anyone would pay that much more for the kunio games. I think most would only want it for the Rockman games, as you can get a Kunio Multi cart pretty easily for 5-10 bucks..

Nope, kunio multis (for exemple, the most similar to this one, Kunio 8in1) can sell up to $40 easily. I'm not even talking about japan.

polancky

Price check on...

Super Mario Bros 2j Lost Levels (this edition)

KuaiDa ChuanShuo - Street Fighter IV

Klash Ball

3D Block

thanks!
Collection of pirated games:

www.piratecarts.pl                                                               : :. .:. :: :: ..: : .:. : :. .:. :: :.. : .:. ..:: :. .:. :: :: ..: : .:.

MasterDisk

SFIV: 20USD
SMB2j: 35-40

Trenton_net

Does anyone know what the price of a loose Gimmick! would typically go for? I assume like $90 or something?

lobdale

I see them crop up loose from time to time between 4000-7000 yen ($50-$90).