Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turkishproverb

Quote from: MasterDisk on January 29, 2012, 09:48:21 am
Price check for a multicart with the 6 rockman games and 7 kunio game.

That is one of the most glorious carts ever created.

pirate

How much worth a Felix Tiny Toon hack pirate card ?

Parodius Duh

fredJ

What would you ask for a Nazoler Land in good condition with the insert ?
I have put a price of around 13$ but I see it is rare on ebay.

Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

untinip

How much do you think a loose cart of Just Breed is worth? I've heard it's a good game, but I'm not sure about the price...

Nightstar699

Japangamestock.com has it for about 14 USD. Their prices are generally accurate.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

untinip

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

LEGENOARYNINLIA

February 12, 2012, 09:44:47 am #923 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:52:20 am by TheRedKnight
This is sort of a interest check post, but I didn't want to make a new thread just about one pirate cart.

I have a pirate cart with a hack of TMNT III: The Manhattan Project called Super Turtles 3. After trying it out  quickly I noticed these things:

- The license screen has been edited to only display "1992 Super Turtles 3"

- The title screen graphics have been edited. Pretty good job too, I'd say.

- Apparently the game is by "Zonawi"  8)

- Options screen has such gems as "Gawe type" and "Norwal". The letter "o" also looks pretty funny.

- Mike is called Wize, lol. So it seems that M = W and K = Z in this hack.

- ALL dialogue from the cutscenes has been removed.

So, has this been dumped? Is this cart rare? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  The original game doesn't even have an options screen! In the options screen of this hack you can choose between game modes A and B, difficulty levels easy and norwal, and 3, 5 or 7 lives per continue.
~The artist formerly known as TheRedKnight~
My fighting game photography: videograpple.tumblr.com

lobdale

It's probably a pirate hack of the Famicom version, the Famicom version has the options screen but the US one doesn't.

Nightstar699

I have a copy of Super Turtles 3, got it for $2.

son_ov_hades

Anyone know how much a first run Pier Solar(with cd) for Genesis goes for? I've heard astronomical numbers.

Parodius Duh

Quote from: son_ov_hades on February 16, 2012, 09:20:07 pm
Anyone know how much a first run Pier Solar(with cd) for Genesis goes for? I've heard astronomical numbers.

Well theres a couple in the $450 range on ebay, but they have been up for months and months with no takers, Id say a more realistic number that people might actually pay would be $250-300

Ive even seen these listed on ebay for as high as $600, but no takers obvi

Hamburglar

February 18, 2012, 12:32:37 pm #928 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:34:06 pm by Hamburglar
Anyone know what these are worth, not looking to sell, got these in a lot with some other pirates and wanted to know how good of a deal I got.

Sidewinder is actually pretty fun.

MasterDisk

I'd say $30 each.

What are the other pirates btw?