Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

untinip

What's a reasonable price for Rockman & Forte (SFC)?

fredJ

buy or sell?
I think a reasonable price is 25-30$, loose cart, and 70-80$ complete.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

untinip

I'm buying a loose cart. Thanks, fredJ! :D

pirate

Super Bros 5
6 in 1 with Pocahontas and Alaaddin

How much worth ?

NintendoKing

MasterDisk

Super Wonderful Mario: It is so much common, I'd say $3-$4
SPC multicart: What games are on it?
LH73: $3 - a pirate of an official game, worth almost nothing

pirate

Quote from: MasterDisk on April 16, 2012, 09:38:12 am
Super Wonderful Mario: It is so much common, I'd say $3-$4
SPC multicart: What games are on it?
LH73: $3 - a pirate of an official game, worth almost nothing

Games are on multicard

Pocahontas
Alaaddin
Goal 3
Contra
Batman
NBA

Parodius Duh

yeah super wonderful mario is super wonderfully common and easy to find. That multi cart is not worth much either, only a few bucks, maybe someone would pay $10-12.  If your trying to find pirates that are worth a good amount,  I have 3 words for you, "Disk System Ports". But not just any port,  specifically FDS games that were never released on cart elsewhere, those are the real money bringers (Almana no kiseki, Ai senshi nicol, monty on the run, falsion, zanac, meikyuu jin dababa, doki doki panic). Even stuff that was originally on the FDS but did get ported to cart in the US (Metroid, Kid Icarus, Dr Chaos, etc.) if you find a cart of them they still may be worth a bit.  Some stuff is super common though and is not worth more than $5-15 (Gunsmoke, Jackal/Red fortress)......

MasterDisk

$20 maybe? I don't know there's 2 original on that.

In Aladdin, does the music stops after sometimes, is it the same music on the levels as the title screens or they are different?

pirate

Not important anymore i will not buy them.

mobiusclimber

Found this Genesis pirate multicart at Goodwill and was wondering what it was worth (games are Sonic, Alien Storm, Saint Sword and Wrestle War):

Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

Parodius Duh

VenomMacbeth

How much does one usually pay for a SFC?  I'm looking to get it and a copy of this Sailor Moon game as a gift for a friend.  ;D

manuel

Super Famicoms are quite cheap these days. But if you buy from Japan shipping is usually rather high, because the console is heavy.