Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

June 20, 2012, 10:33:00 am #1065 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:26:42 am by L___E___T
80 USD seems quite cheap considering these are rare...  Can anyone corroborate?  The condition is average I'd say, even a little yellowed so nothing superb.

Post Merge: June 22, 2012, 02:26:42 am

No-one?  I'd really like to get a solid idea of what one of these are worth, by getting a couple of extra opinions. Thanks!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

famifan

is $30 with shipping included okay for FDS RAM Adapter only?
i think it was reasonable cost.

famifan

Quote from: 80sFREAK on July 05, 2012, 04:27:09 am
Noone would split working unit, and if someone have more than one just keep for parts :) Buy whole system, offer seller to keep red box, maybe someone will give you a deal :)

i have already done this. BTW the seller is selling FDS drives only too.

fredJ

I got some FDS games today, but can't find them on eBay or anywhere. Appreciate input on value if you can help...?
Games come with sleeve, but no outer box or manual.

Wardner no Mori
Nazoler Land
Nazoler Land 2
Nazoler Land 3
Knight Move
Druid
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

famiac

I've seen night move before and the price seemed average but i dont remember very clearly.

tonev

Hom much can  i ask for this game?
I am back everyone :)

tonev

July 26, 2012, 10:46:19 am #1071 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:45:37 pm by tonev
bump lease i need to know because i think 600$ (ebay's price is unreal ) is far to much and no one will buy it

Protoman

Ooh, Darxide. Isn't the music awesome? It seems very rare anyway, but I dont know about prices and stuff. Hundreds of dollars doesnt seem off though.

MasterDisk

You should see on sites like SegaAge.

GohanX

Is it real? I ask because a lot of Darxide repros have been showing up on the scene lately. I have no idea how much it's worth since it has no box, but it should be several hundred dollars. I've heard it go for $700 before, but that was complete and mint, no box will take a big bite out of that.

fami-ave

There have been some protos for sale. $200 in repro box... those sellers should go to hell, charging such a high price for a worthless repro and making a purchase dangerous for real collectors.  >:(
It's hard to determine the value of a real one but with no box though. As others, I've only seem them selling in rather mint condition and even a new one... prices ranged between $500 and $1500 (1000GBP for a sealed one iirc). But no box will have a big impact because it becomes uninteresting for many 32X collectors. I'd say you'd be good to go with anything between 300 and 500 if it's the real deal.

I have a request, too. It's about the famous Hudson Soft joystick for the Famicom. I don't really know its name, it says HC-62-3 on the back and was famous for being used by Takahashi Meijin in most of his demonstrations including the famous Game King competition.

Is it rare? Valuable? Mine is missing one rubber foot, but otherwise in very clean and beautiful state.

fredJ

Is that the original color...?  :gamer: I offer 5$.

If it is beatiful as you say, I think 25$ is reasonable for controllers, unless there is some special function in it. You have to explain if there is.

fami-ave

Quote from: fredJ on July 29, 2012, 02:25:50 am
Is that the original color...?  :gamer: I offer 5$.

If it is beatiful as you say, I think 25$ is reasonable for controllers, unless there is some special function in it. You have to explain if there is.

It used to be white  ;D

No, just kidding. It's always been yellow like a Hudson bee. I didn't think it's either rare or expensive, I was just wondering how much it really goes for because it has this special cult status (as I said, Takahashi Meijin always used this particular stick in his demos) and I couldn't find any for sale on ebay or Yahoo when I searched for it yesterday.

tonev

Quote from: GohanX on July 28, 2012, 06:31:28 pm
Is it real? I ask because a lot of Darxide repros have been showing up on the scene lately. I have no idea how much it's worth since it has no box, but it should be several hundred dollars. I've heard it go for $700 before, but that was complete and mint, no box will take a big bite out of that.

Yes it is real... so without box i can ask 300$?

fredJ