Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Banning for opening a discussion sounds way too harsh. Discouraged would be a better word than ban I think.

Quote from: SumixXam on September 25, 2015, 06:06:55 pm
Perhaps a rule can be made prohibiting the sale of 1:1 copies of games. Would that be a step in the right direction?

I think so, if a rule is to be set at all that is. I think we all agree that we don't fancy the idea of buying a fake by mistake.

hvc01

Quote from: P on September 26, 2015, 03:26:00 am
Banning for opening a discussion sounds way too harsh. Discouraged would be a better word than ban I think.

Quote from: SumixXam on September 25, 2015, 06:06:55 pm
Perhaps a rule can be made prohibiting the sale of 1:1 copies of games. Would that be a step in the right direction?

I think so, if a rule is to be set at all that is. I think we all agree that we don't fancy the idea of buying a fake by mistake.

Probably right re the ban. Apologies. Something needs to be done though or the conversation will keep reappearing.

UglyJoe

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 24, 2015, 01:24:17 am
What is the price for following replicas(let's play with words)

Almana no kiseki FDS conversion, chips
Ai Senshi Nicol FDS conversion, chips
Kid Ikari FDS conversion, chips
Full Super Mario World, chips
All Night Nippon, chips
Zanac, chips
Falsion, chips
SMB2j, chips
Magic Dragon, chips
Falsion FDS conversion, chips

Thanks

P.S. and, yes, my collection always growing  8)

My understanding is that chipped FDS->FC conversions are only worth money for historical purposes.  They're older and/or less common than glob topped conversions or simple copies of NES versions. 

If you were to create your own chipped conversions/copies/whatever nowadays (which is what you seem to actually be asking), I can't imagine them being worth anything more than the materials used to make them.  You can replicate the cartridges but you can't replicate the history.

80sFREAK

That's exactly right, UJ, do you think i would charge $200 for Gimmick or Super Maruo repros? NO WAY! However market is market and if B.O.M. is close to the market price(include prototyping), someone have to accept reality.
I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

fcgamer

Bring on the Gimmick repros!  bring on the Recca fakes!  Bring on the Lickle 1:1s!  Bring it all on!  Has greed entered the Famicom market?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

80sFREAK

I don't buy, sell or trade at moment.
But my question is how hackers at that time were able to hack those games?(c)krzy

fcgamer

Quote from: 80sFREAK on September 26, 2015, 08:09:38 am
Are you ok?  ???

If it is okay to make Magic Dragon fake, why not those titles too? 
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

ScarletDreamz

Hello!

I have several GameBoy game that i dont play anymore, and i wanted to know how much can i sell them as a loot on ebay.

I want it to it as a buy it know, what would be the highest and lowest i can get for this loot?

MaxXimus

I'm interested in the Pokemon red blue yellow and silver with different labels. are those bootleg or just official with reproduction labels?

ScarletDreamz

They are official ones, the original labels were very damaged, so i just  created ones by myself.

The pokemon games, some of them the battery works, some of them they dont, ill prefer to sell all the games as a loot, or get a hint how much to sell them on ebay as a loot, i would sell them separatedly only if its worth it. How much do you offer?

MaxXimus

I was interested if they were bootleg. I'd potentially be interested in the gameshark and memory card but you'd probably want more thani was willing to spend. 

ScarletDreamz

How much would you be willing to offer? Maybe offer for the whole bulk?

chowder

Quote from: chowder on August 30, 2015, 08:13:50 am
How much does a loose AV Famicom (+2 dogbones) go for these days?

Any ideas on this one?  I have one to sell, so I'd like to know what a reasonable price to ask would be.  eBay prices are all over the place as usual :upsetroll:

zmaster18

Quote from: chowder on October 01, 2015, 10:49:37 am
Quote from: chowder on August 30, 2015, 08:13:50 am
How much does a loose AV Famicom (+2 dogbones) go for these days?

Any ideas on this one?  I have one to sell, so I'd like to know what a reasonable price to ask would be.  eBay prices are all over the place as usual :upsetroll:

I'd say about US$100. Is it grey or a bit yellowed? And are you including the cables and maybe a Super Mario Bros? If you include those, it should be about US$120-130.

chowder

Quote from: zmaster18 on October 01, 2015, 01:26:23 pm
I'd say about US$100. Is it grey or a bit yellowed? And are you including the cables and maybe a Super Mario Bros? If you include those, it should be about US$120-130.

Yes, cables included but not PSU.  It's grey, very nice condition.  I do have a spare SMB, so I'd probably throw that in too.  Thanks :)