Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mobiusclimber

Anyone know what a CIB of McDonalds Monogatari would go for?

Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

yukin

i will say something like 1000 yen max.

DigitalxxxFr34k

what is the going rate for this shipped to the usa, haven't been on this site for a long time >.< see alot of new names

famifan

is 50$ way enough for loose set of Ninja Ryukenden 1,2,3 altogether?

Terpor

Is 105€ too much for AV Famicom with av-cable and power cable?
That Guy

xIceMan

Yeah, it should be around 60-80€
Then again, is it in a great condition (no yellowing, etc) and does it come with a box?

JessicaWolf

What is a reasonable asking price for a mint loose Famicom copy of Metal Storm these days?
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

L___E___T

I think you're looking at circa $100 based on condition, maybe less on a forum.

CIB is much more of course, around 3 times as much.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Terpor

Quote from: xIceMan on October 19, 2015, 01:09:17 pm
Yeah, it should be around 60-80€
Then again, is it in a great condition (no yellowing, etc) and does it come with a box?

It's not yellowed and sadly, it doesn't come with a box. I don't need it anymore, since i finally got  a RGB modded AV Famicom.
That Guy

JessicaWolf

Quote from: L___E___T on October 22, 2015, 03:34:38 am
I think you're looking at circa $100 based on condition, maybe less on a forum.

CIB is much more of course, around 3 times as much.

Yeah I wish I could have gotten my hands on a CIB one, but when I got this game it was still an underground title. In the last year it seems to have jumped drastically in price.
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

Terpor

But how much is RGB modded Famicom AV worth?

That Guy

retroplayer

Hello Famicom World!

I have a few brand new sealed Famicom games that I would like to know the approx value of.

FDS Metroid - original plastic wrap and sticker intact
FDS Zelda - original plastic wrap and sticker intact
FDS Zelda II - original plastic wrap and sticker intact
FDS Kid Icarus- original plastic wrap and sticker intact

Cart - Contra (Gryzor)
Cart - Akumajo Dracula
Cart - Metal Gear
Cart - Zelda

I have an idea of what these may go for but just curious as to other points of view.
And as always thank you for all your input!

Nightstar699

Well, Famicom carts were never sealed when they were new, firstly, so I wouldn't place their value as being any different than just a mint CIB copy.

As for their values, Contra is worth around $250-$350 in mint shape (and it was never called Gryzor in Japan, by the way, that name was only given to certain European ports of the game), Akumajo Dracula is worth around $250-$300, Zelda is worth around $50-$80. Unsure of the rest.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

retroplayer

I personally bought my Famicom Contra in Japan from a little game store in Shinjuku in 1991. It is indeed shrink wrapped and still has the 2400 yen sticker on it. I've seen CIB Contra go for 300+ so i can only assume this worth quite a bit more. The other carts have never been opened and do not have shrink wrap. They are new, but I see your point about CIB vs New. I will try to post pics later tonight.

Nightstar699

Ah, gotcha... that's interesting, I guess the store itself sealed up the games, because I'm pretty sure they weren't released as "factory sealed" in the way the NES games were. If your Contra is super minty then maybe I could see it going up to $400... I'd love to see pictures of this stuff, by the way.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...