Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenKoopa

Hello,

Want a price check on the following in $US, all are loose unless stated otherwise:

1. Hebereke (in box, no book)
2. Guevara
3. Super Contra
4. Space Defense Force (SDF)
5. Bionic Commando
6. Ninja Gaiden 1
7. Ninja Gaiden 2
8. TMNT II
9. TMNT III
10. Crysis Force

Thanks in advance

Nightstar699

Roughly:

1. $60-$80
2. $25-$30
3. $20
4. $50
5. $40
6. $10
7. $10
8. $10
9. $10
10. $50-ish... I think.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MarioMania

You skipped over me

How much would both Burgertime & Popeye on the Famicom be worth?

Nightstar699

Sorry, that wasn't intentional. Both extremely cheap loose cartridges, like less than $10 for Burger Time, less than $5 for Popeye.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

TWIN

Price and title check.  Thanks!

TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLD SCHOOL GAMES COLLECTION!
www.twin-carts.pl

LEGENOARYNINLIA

What's the current value of this in rather crisp condition?

~The artist formerly known as TheRedKnight~
My fighting game photography: videograpple.tumblr.com

Nightstar699

Roughly $130-160, and that is a BEAUTIFUL piece. Astoundingly good game.

L___E___T

January 12, 2016, 07:37:07 am #1687 Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:59:26 pm by L___E___T

Sheesh - I didn't realise KickMaster was worth all that, has it climbed last few years?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Wanderer

Roughly what are keyboard Famiclones worth? I have a few of varying conditions, some with, some with parallel ports, all with educational cartridges with BASIC

fcgamer

It depends, I would say between $20 - $70, depending on the quality of the device.  With these clones, there are some which are mediocre at best and some that can do amazing things.

With that said, I'd be interesting in seeing the software you have, and possibly buying some of it if you are willing to part with that alone.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Wanderer

I've got one loose cartridge from the keyboard clones (no case,) the menu is in Russian, and has the normal stuff (Counting games, word games, G BASIC, etc, and a few pirate games)

I wouldn't want to sell the other cartridges without the clones unfortunately, the best one's probably with the one with the printer port, but I wouldn't want to split the two seeing as it actually has the software to print  ;D

If you're interested in the loose cartridge send me a PM

famicom guy

is superman for the famicom,back to the future (famicom),super bros 11 (single cart) and adventure mario rare?

fcgamer

Quote from: famicom guy on January 20, 2016, 01:41:07 pm
is superman for the famicom,back to the future (famicom),super bros 11 (single cart) and adventure mario rare?

Back to the Future is not the easiest to find, but there is little demand.  Maybe $20 is fair, I think, which is a lot for a bootleg cart.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Rick

So I get a good idea of how much I'm going to have to shell out for this baby...

How much is a cart of Holy Diver going for, roughly? (box and manual not necessary).

BB

$60-70 for a holy diver cart nowadays

anyone got a Donkey Kong Jr. no Sansuu Asobi Silver CIB for sale?