Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Quote from: UglyJoe on October 09, 2007, 06:03:39 pm
Gamestop sells the original GBAs used for $29.99.  They usually overprice, but that's a good ceiling price.  The SP is $59.99, which seems very high to me.

SP is wayyyyyy overpriced on gamestop. If you live near any flea markets you can get GBAs for 5 bucks that's how I got mine.....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FamicomFreak

What's a good price of an used xbox console with one controller and cables but no games?

vealchop

-chop

FamicomFreak

October 12, 2007, 06:11:51 pm #18 Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 06:17:29 pm by FamicomFreak
Quote from: vealchop on October 12, 2007, 03:33:18 pm
xbox or xbox360?

regular xbox

Well I got message from a guy that is selling his for 75 bucks with 7 games and 2 controllers. I'll take that offer either way. I finally put my snes away because I don't need it anymore with the ps2 snes emulator I have more than enough and I don't have much room in my console stand thing....

JewWario

Ok. For the Famicom Akumajo Dracula III... how much is too much? I am looking for one. That and Akumajo Dracula 2 (disk)?

JC

Too much for II CIB is $20. Too much for III CIB is about $60. I've paid less attention to the price of II (hate that one) than the price of III.

hehaji

Akumajo Dracula 2 (disk) CIB with collection card more than $80USD  :o

JewWario

For EMS shipping from Japan to the USA... is $21 for 10 Famicom carts too much? Do they weigh that much, or is it reasonable?

Thanks for your help on this and the other questions too.

JC

Maybe I'm not up with prices here, but I could swear I've seen II for much cheaper than $80...I use YHJ, however, not eBay.

And shipping from Japan is killer. I just bought two lots of 300+ games and the pricing for shipping was around $70-80, I think, for those...and that's Surface. EMS at $21 isn't bad, but then 10 games isn't that heavy. Someone here's got to have shipped a lot of that size. I usually only bulk ship Surface because it's cheaper, so it's hard for me to say for sure what you should be paying.

MaxXimus

133MHz

Do you want it for the cart or the game itself? Because Dream Mary is easy to replicate, just flip the mirroring into a normal SMB cart, and there's your Dream Mary.

MaxXimus

I don't know what you mean by "flip the mirroring" but I am talking about the cartridge itself. I just want to know what too much to pay would be?

JC

You can find this most everywhere...it's pretty common. It goes by a bunch of names and is usually on multicarts. Be patient and you'll get it for a few bucks.

MaxXimus

That's the thing. I can most likely get it for like $5, which is even less in CAD. :) I'd say it was worth it, but I just wanted to know if it was a POS and not worth that much.

JC

It's fun for about an hour and then you realize the real thing is much better.