Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jollie

really? sweet that bo famicom world and collectables guy doesnt know how to price very well!
i got dibs on donkey kong and dk jr disk then!
Great Fox will cover you.

Mo

What is the average price for a complete copy? There are currently a few on ebay but they are loose disk only,  for around $16.00.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

kite200

i got mine complete for 20 iirc
ステキ

Mo

Quote from: kite200 on December 31, 2007, 01:06:27 am
i got mine complete for 20 iirc

That's a good price!! I will continue to hunt for a complete copy.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

dreamchaser_se

Quote from: Mo on December 31, 2007, 12:33:13 pm
That's a good price!! I will continue to hunt for a complete copy.

Im sorry to say but Donkey Kong for FDS was only avaliable on the Diskwriters so a complete copy would be hard to find. You might find a disk with stickers and a foldout manual but thats the closes you get to a complete copy.

k_chan42

January 20, 2008, 01:49:00 pm #50 Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:55:13 pm by k_chan42
I just bought a new Famicom Disk System from Ebay for $121 + $44 shipping. It includes the disk drive body, RAM adapter, RF extension cord, instruction manual, plenty of inserts and posters (one of them for Kid Icarus!), and an extra belt (new) for loading. Everything is in new condition and mint. Is this a good deal?

kite200

yeah it seems ok to me.
ステキ

Josh

I wanted to try to get that, but I missed the auction ending last night...

FamicomFreak

grats I would love to own one of those one day....one day....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

I right there with you. I'd love an FDS or a Twin Faicom.

On the subject, does one work better than the other?

satoshi_matrix

they are literally the same hardware. Its like asking if the Gameboy Advance SP works better then the standard or Micro or Gameboy Player. They are all the same.

MaxXimus

I didn't know it was identical hardware.

madman

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 21, 2008, 02:30:47 pm
they are literally the same hardware. Its like asking if the Gameboy Advance SP works better then the standard or Micro or Gameboy Player. They are all the same.

That's not really an accurate comparison, as the GB Micro will not play GBC or GB games.

satoshi_matrix

that's only because the mirco doesnt have the Z-80 processor of the original Gameboy due to its size. The Z-80 was present only for older games. The GBA hardware is entirely independant of it.

Still, I see what your saying.

Har the cat

Ive seen terminator 3 for famicom. Should i buy it and how much is it worth?   ???
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?