Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

My fav online shop has it for 7300Yen CIB. They don't list the condition, though.

If you still want one in May, please contact me then. I can search for it for you in Japan.

Mo

March 17, 2008, 03:07:57 pm #91 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:56:32 pm by Mo
Thank you guys-much appreciated. I will PM you Manuel  ;D.  A few more price checks please:

Rockman CIB

Rockman 2 CIB

Cheers!
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

ckenda1

Couple more price check's for you guys:

1) NEW Kid Icarus FDS
2) NEW Legend of Zelda FDS
3) NEW SMB2j FDS
4) CIB (near mint/mint) Kid Dracula

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl

JC

I'll give these a try, but I only really know the prices of games I'm interested in (I don't buy CIB, ever).

Rockman CIB = $18
Rockman 2 CIB = $16
Kid Icarus CIB = $30
Legend of Zelda CIB = $20
SMB2j CIB = $15
Kid Dracula CIB = $23

I'd recommend searching these on YHJ and seeing which auctions are selling and which aren't. That'll give you a good idea of pricing. That's how I determine prices of stuff I want to buy.

ckenda1

Rockman CIB for $18?  I checked YHJ and saw nothing below $75 for a CIB.

Also, is there a difference in pricing for CIB and Brand NEW FDS games?

Thanks!

Mo

Thanks JC!! I seriously thought Rockman would go for around $150!!  The Pal version CIB sells for about $120 & that's PAL ???.
Plant you, feed you, grow you like a flower, like NINTENDO now you're playing with power!!

ckenda1

Quote from: Mo on March 19, 2008, 12:05:03 pm
Thanks JC!! I seriously thought Rockman would go for around $150!!  The Pal version CIB sells for about $120 & that's PAL ???.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k49646410

That is currently the only one on YHJ.  $175-$195.  Don't think you can find one for $18.

Hope that helps!

-Carl

Mo

Thanks Carl-much appreciated boss!!!

JC

I've never heard anywhere of Rockman being rare. I wouldn't trust one auction's price; some of those YHJ prices are outrageous, as is the case with eBay sometimes. And I don't think I could be that far off...I'll keep my eye out for more.

ckenda1

Quote from: JC on March 19, 2008, 03:32:15 pm
I've never heard anywhere of Rockman being rare. I wouldn't trust one auction's price; some of those YHJ prices are outrageous, as is the case with eBay sometimes. And I don't think I could be that far off...I'll keep my eye out for more.

Granted this can be true, but the cart only's I saw were ~$40.  Heck all 6 carts together were going for $100-$125.  The bulk of that being Rockman 1 and 2.

Mo

How much should I be looking into paying for a CIB Nekketsu Koha Kunio-kun?

Thanks

JC

March 21, 2008, 11:02:34 pm #101 Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 05:18:28 pm by JC
Quote from: ckenda1 on March 19, 2008, 03:56:25 pm
Heck all 6 carts together were going for $100-$125.  The bulk of that being Rockman 1 and 2.

All six carts aren't worth that price. They rarely sell on eBay for over $70 combined, which is just over $10 per cart. I can't imagine Rockman cart-only goes for $40. This I know for sure. CIB, I'm not so sure.

EDIT: Just wanted to say for certain, after poking around YHJ for a while, that all six cart-only sell for less than $50 in Japan -- no where near the $100-$125 mentioned. I've only come across one Rockman CIB auction, and it wasn't selling, so I can't say for sure.

ckenda1

Here is everything that I have bought/received lately.  Can someone give me a rough idea of how much the whole thing is worth?  I'd like to see if I overpaid/underpaid! :)

Thanks!

AV Famicom CIB
NEW Legend of Zelda FDS
FDS with RAM & AC plus 6 loose disk games
Super Mario Bros CIB
Mother CIB
Just Breed CIB
Hitler no Fukkatsu: Top Secret loose
NEW Super Mario Bros 2j FDS
NEW Kid Icarus FDS
Yie Ar Kung Fu loose
Super Mario USA loose
Super Mario Bros 3 loose
Doki Doki Panic FDS complete
Little Samson loose
Kid Dracula loose
Adventure Island 1 & 2 loose
Adventure Island 3 loose
Metroid FDS complete
Adventure Island 4 loose
Legend of Zelda 2 FDS complete
Gimmick! loose
Nuts & Milk loose
Kid Niki 3 CIB
Fire Emblem CIB

siudym

Need info, where i can buy, and price:
The Jetsons - famicom loose.
http://www.sdm.friko.pl/fami/ - My Famicom Collection (always updated)
http://www.romlab.prv.pl/ - ROMLaboratory

JC

I've seen that listed for more than $40 loose, I think....at least on YHJ.