Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

siudym

April 15, 2008, 05:41:13 pm #105 Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:55:08 am by siudym
40$  :o :P

ps. Which online store you recommend (with worldwide shipping) ??
Now i only buy on pink godzilla and japangamestock.

I want buy THE JETSONS famicom cart :/
http://www.sdm.friko.pl/fami/ - My Famicom Collection (always updated)
http://www.romlab.prv.pl/ - ROMLaboratory

manuel

I think it can be had for a bit cheaper, too. The online shops I know won't ship internationally, but I could try to find stuff for you if you still want it in about a month from now.

KEVMAN569

May 04, 2008, 09:51:14 am #107 Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 06:59:34 pm by KEVMAN569
Found this famicom multicart on Ebay.  It's the 76 in 1 which from what I hear actually has 76 original games on it with no repeats, but I may be wrong.  It comes with a 60-72 pin converter that says "T89" on it and I beleive there is an article on this site. 

Just want to know if it's worth $30 and if you know what games are on it that would be helpful.

KEVMAN569

PLEASE I think this is reasonable and I want to buy it before it's gone but I need your opion.

P.S. This would be my first Multicart so anyone thinking of buying it please don't I only have 4 famicom games!

JC

I don't pay more than $15 for multicarts. The shipping is pretty high, too. I think I've actually got that multicart. If it's the same one, it's a pretty good one.

KEVMAN569

I also comes with a converter too so how much would that be?

MaxXimus

I wouldn't pay more than $5 to $10 for a converter, depending on quality and condition.

KEVMAN569

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 05, 2008, 10:57:39 am
I wouldn't pay more than $5 to $10 for a converter, depending on quality and condition.

so 15 + 10 is 25 so not that overpriced.  Plus I never see these on eBay.  I think I'll buy it.

MaxXimus

Well If there truly are over 70 games on that multi cart, then you should buy it. It's worth $30 to me. :P

KEVMAN569

I've read multiple places that the 76 in 1 is highly popular in japan because of the reason that it doesn't contain any repeats.  There is even  a games list on the back of the cart as seen on the auction page.

I'll probably purchase it tonight but if anyone has any objections post them now.  I'll be back here beofre I buy it and if no one says anything I'm buying it.

KEVMAN569

Alright here I go, my first multicart!

I think it's my first time doing this too, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RGB_Gamer

i want any and all multicarts! PM me if you have them for sale!

while I am at it, how much is a Tri-Star (aka Super8) worth? You know, lets you play NES/Famicom games on a SNES/SFC?

MattyD

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but:

I've finally managed to find a CiB Super Contra... Now, I don't know if this is a 'known' rare game or what but I've had a hell of a time finding a boxed one and I've only seen unboxed ones two or three times this year. The seller wants somewhere in the region of $75-80 for it (the price is in Euros, the seller is French). I think you'll agree that's a lot for a Famicom game, although it's about what I paid for my boxed Contra. Is this much over the 'market' value or not?

JC

It's kinda rare on eBay, but more common on YHJ. I'd say the going rate for it CIB is around $30. I haven't seen a CIB on eBay in a long time, but I can't imagine it selling for over $30 CIB -- unless new or mint -- on YHJ.

nurd

What is the value of Guevera for Famicom?

There's one on eBay, I'm watching it, and I don't want to overpay.