Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

I think it's a pirate. It looks pretty authentic, but the other cart that seller has listed is a pirate. The pirate is worth nothing. The real thing, cart-only, is pricey...I'd guess $20, give or take a few dollars. Awesome game...

nurd

It looks just like the other one that is for sale, but the other one is a lot more expensive.

MattyD

Quote from: nurd on May 18, 2008, 07:09:08 pm
What is the value of Guevera for Famicom?

There's one on eBay, I'm watching it, and I don't want to overpay.

I've seen boxed copies go for as little as £25 (about $50) but that one I think didn't have instructions. If it's complete it costs a lot more.

Squidburger

I just started collection Famicom so don't really know the going rates for most games.  I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what I could expect to pay for these games if they were complete:

Ninja Gaiden 1,2,3
Double Dragon 1,2,3
Cocoron
Radia War
Moai Kun
Holy Diver

TheClash603

How much does Hitler's Resurrection sell for loose?

Thank You!

manuel

In Japan anywhere between 10 and 25$.

JC

I've been watching that for a long time. It's sells loose for between 1400Y to 1700Y, almost every time.

Mr. Gimmick

How much does this game CIB usually go for? Is it rare? I want to buy one, but not sure how much i should pay for one.
I want your CIB PAL Gimmick!
http://mrgimmick.proboards80.com/index.cgi

manuel

In Japanese online shops, expect to pay between 45 and 65$ CIB.

ericj

How much does All Night Nippon SMB typically go for? Toysonlinehk has some for sale on ebay--they are disk-only--one for $50 BIN and multiple copies (19) for sale at $50 or Make Offer. 

manuel

This seems cheap to me.

JC

Cheap if they were legit. But they're pirated. I paid $0 for my pirated ANN-SMB.

son_ov_hades

How much does a Twin Famicom go for in Japan?

manuel

Quote from: JC on July 29, 2008, 07:51:49 pm
Cheap if they were legit. But they're pirated. I paid $0 for my pirated ANN-SMB.

I doubt they're legit when he has 20 copies. Just my two cents.

Most Twin Famicoms on YHJ now are between 5000 and 7500 Yen.

son_ov_hades

Do the prices in stores vary from YHJ much? I know a guy who's going to Japan soon and he said he could pick up some stuff for me.