Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Appearantly it's about the band Dio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Diver_%28video_game%29

I'd also love my own video game...  :'(

nurd

Make one. :P

I saw the CD and I thought about that game, and I just thought that "Holy Diver" meant something meant something.

133MHz

August 04, 2008, 06:41:32 pm #152 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 06:48:42 pm by 133MHz
 :o!!
I've thought that the game had nothing to do with Dio, like 'heh, nice coincidence, a game named the same as a Dio album... too good to be true' but it IS a game about Dio!!!
Now I want!!!

!!!

manuel

If you like the band you'll definitely have to get it.

133MHz

Gosh, tried the game and it IS good! Is it rare/hard to find?

son_ov_hades

Yep it's about Ronnie James Dio, one of the greatest singers in all of heavy metal. I've actually been looking for this game for a long time, being a Famicom fan and a Metalhead, this game is perfectly suited for me.

manuel

At least I have never seen it in stores and my usual online shops.

If you want I can try to find you a copy.

133MHz

Quote from: son_ov_hades on August 04, 2008, 07:26:33 pm
being a Famicom fan and a Metalhead, this game is perfectly suited for me.

Me too!

son_ov_hades

How much does it run? I've seen it online for over $100 and that's just not worth it to me.

QuoteMe too!

Funny how people seem to have alot of the same interests. Oh and that Megaman graphic ftw.

133MHz

Shit, a hundred bucks... :(
Luckily it's a mapper 78 game (Irem 74HC161/32), and you guessed it, the mapper is a 74HC161!

manuel

I've seen it online for much cheaper than 100$.
If you're ok with a loose copy, we're more talking like 10-20$+shipping.

133MHz

I'm ok with a loose copy.
How much would shipping be from Japan to Chile? ;D

son_ov_hades

Seriously? How much to ship to the US?

JC

It's not rare but it can be hard to find. I haven't paid much attention to it, but I'd think you could find it for $15 or less loose. It seems to be just under the Hitler no Fukkatsu/Moon Crystal/Guevara tier, which run about $18-28 each.

TheClash603

I paid $25 for my loose copy.  I never see the game on eBay, so I decided to do the buy it now because the seller was US so shipping was cheap.