Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Quote from: 133MHz on August 04, 2008, 07:32:17 pm
Luckily it's a mapper 78 game (Irem 74HC161/32), and you guessed it, the mapper is a 74HC161!

WAT

TheClash603

How much should I pay for a pirate with Summer Carnival '92 on it?  It is a 4 in 1 and the other games are throw aways.

Thank You!

133MHz

Quote from: nurd on August 04, 2008, 11:14:47 pm
Quote from: 133MHz on August 04, 2008, 07:32:17 pm
Luckily it's a mapper 78 game (Irem 74HC161/32), and you guessed it, the mapper is a 74HC161!

WAT

Holy Diver

JC

Quote from: TheClash603 on August 11, 2008, 04:22:41 pm
How much should I pay for a pirate with Summer Carnival '92 on it?  It is a 4 in 1 and the other games are throw aways.

I paid $30 for my Recca pirate, but it's a single game cart. I tend to think single game pirates with a really good game are better (worth more) than multicarts with a good game. What are the other three games?

TheClash603

Recca 4-in-1 includes Top Gun 2, Air Wolf, and Cobra Command.

I am purchasing that cart, plus the two following for $60 shipped.

4-in-1 w/ Batman and Flashman, Spiderman, Golden Axe, Double Dragon 3

3-in-1 w/ Lion King 1, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3

Seems like a decent deal to me.

JC

Sounds like the right price. I'd be curious what "Golden Axe" is. There's an unlicensed original of it and a hack of The Lord of King. Might not be either, though. I'll also be curious to know which versions of MK are on the 3 in 1.

Do you know if Lion King is the port?

JC

The Lion King might be the Dragon version, which I haven't been able to track down. It's hard to tell from that screen alone. Looks like the Golden Axe is the very basic hack, not the original. Can't quite figure out which MK that is. I defintely would have picked up Palbunjin just because I have no clue what it is: original or hack. You should get it for me or put me in contact to get it. Depends on the asking price, I guess, and whether it's an original or hack -- but sometimes you don't know that until you have it in your hands.

JC

Looks like a Tom and Jerry hack with Tom replaced by Felix the Cat.

nurd

Also- Why is woodstock in there? :P

FamicomFreak

Man you are getting some good pirate carts. Please show photos of them when they arrive. I love looking at pirate carts the most.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

wentle85

toysonlinehk has Kid Dracula CIB for $50. I'm not planning on picking up a copy of this game soon but for when I do is this a typical price I should expect for a CIB copy?

JC

You can find it for $15 on YHJ. I'd say, pay no more than $30.

ericj

Kid Dracula is for sale on risingstuff.com, too. It's $15 HERE.