Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Quote from: ericj on August 15, 2008, 06:39:27 am
Kid Dracula is for sale on risingstuff.com, too. It's $15 HERE.

In case anyone wants to order from Rising Stuff, I just wanted to let you know I got a few games from there and the price was right with fast shipping.  If you are looking for Kid Dracula, this would be a great place to get it.

JC

I think he's looking CIB. That link is cart-only. Rising's got good prices, if you consider what you'll have to pay on eBay or after fees when using a proxy service.

wentle85

You're right, I'm looking for CIB only. If anyone sees one send me the link please.

Jero32

First let me introduce myself i'm Jeroen and I just won an av famicom of ebay (yay)
So I decided to join. Got two questions though
So how much is just the cart? (hitlers revival)
Anyone have one?

JC

Welcome! It'll sell anywhere from $20 to $35 loose. I doubt anyone here has an extra.

Jero32

Thanks for the quik reply. Mmmmmmm bit low on cash right now so i'll have to wait. Stil thanks for your answer. (now I just need that av famicom and a game)

Mr. Gimmick

Yo jero, welcome to Famicom World! Didn't know you were a member here too :)
I want your CIB PAL Gimmick!
http://mrgimmick.proboards80.com/index.cgi

wentle85

Can someone tell me what a fair price is for a CIB copy of Gimmick? Also, why is it so expensive?

JC

The few on eBay are overpriced, or at least 16-bit's copy is. CIB Gimmick shouldn't sell for over $50, I'd think. But it's kinda hard to find.

KEVMAN569

TheClash603

Quote from: wentle85 on August 15, 2008, 06:14:41 pm
You're right, I'm looking for CIB only. If anyone sees one send me the link please.

I see the game listed for buy it now $50 on ebay. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/KID-DRACULA-AKUMAJOU-SPECIAL-FAMICOM-NES-CIB-BOXED_W0QQitemZ330264398713QQihZ014QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wouldn't pay that much, bought mine loose from Rising Stuff a lot cheaper, but this price seems about right CIB.

michaelthegreat

Quote from: JC on August 19, 2008, 02:45:25 pm
The few on eBay are overpriced, or at least 16-bit's copy is. CIB Gimmick shouldn't sell for over $50, I'd think. But it's kinda hard to find.

I never won a cib off yahoo japan and I was bidding 8000 or 9000 yen when I was trying to get one. I don't remember what they ended up going for.

CIB Gimmick in nice condition is over a $100 game.

I think toysonlinehk one for $80 was the right price since his was just in ok condition, but I think I saw ones in about that condition go for more on yahoo japan.

Now you can find a loose gimmick for $30-$40 from japan if you're lucky. When the loose ones are sold on ebay for $100, that's a rip off! Especially when they're in crappy condition...

Xtincthed

Hey,

i'm new here after a link on a rarity list :)

I got some famicom carts and i was wondering what their value is:

52 in 1
200+ in 1 (not sure how many, didn't count:P)
turtles pirate?

they are for sale if anyone is interested :)

133MHz

Depends on the included games.
Rare games, unusual hacks and pirate originals drive up the price.
Carts with 999999999999999999999999999999+ in 1 games with only 6 different ones and carts filled with common as dirt games are pretty worthless.

JC

I sell glob-top multicarts for $10 and PROM multicarts for $15, regardless of the games on them, unles, like 133MHz said, you've got hacks or unlicensed originals on them (your carts appear to have run-of-the-mill games). Most other single game pirates are few bucks at best, unless lucky. The HoneyBee adaptor is is great. There are gray ones and gold ones. The gold ones are considered better because they're gold, but I don't think there's any difference in quality. A generic converter can sell for $10, but a HoneyBee can (not alway, but can) sell for up to $25.

I don't have a gray HoneyBee, so I might be interested in buying it.