Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo D

Very nice!  8) I wouldn't have passed that up either, it looks brand new!
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

derek1112

Then he also found games 3, 4, & 6 that goes with the family trainer set for me. Picking those up next week.

satoshi_matrix

its nice thats its famicom and CIB and all that, but really......why would you want this?

derek1112

I will use this once in a while just for the heck of it. I also see something like this as an investment. I collect NES, SNES, Famicom, and SFC. So I have a small collection going.

Steev

How much should I pay for this?

JC

Pay as little as possible. It's worth about $100 in my estimation.

BTW: If you get it, I'd love to see SFII screenshots. I've seen that labela few times, but don't know what SF game is on it.

Steev

Quote from: JC on October 27, 2008, 09:59:32 am
Pay as little as possible. It's worth about $100 in my estimation.

BTW: If you get it, I'd love to see SFII screenshots. I've seen that labela few times, but don't know what SF game is on it.

Hmm, one problem with that one, the seller says that all the cards work, but only the SFII doesn't. I don't know what the problem can be, he just told me that the tried to play it, but there is no bootscreen coming up. Is it possible to repair it?

Steven

JC

There could be several issues, some easy, some technologically complex. I often have trouble getting pirates to work because the pins on the board don't line up properly with some consoles' connector -- Famicom, Twin or Famiclones. That may be the problem, which sometimes requires you to remove the board from the cart to place it properly in the Famicom -- I actually think that's the most common issue. Then, there's that "static event" 133MHz has mentioned, which pretty much knocks out the game, and then sometimes it's repairable damage to the board, like a bad connection from pins to chips, or whatever.

Steev

Thanks, I will keep this in mind :)

Steven

skyrunner14

I want to find a cheap copy of MOTHER that comes with both box and instructions for cheap, but the one I've seen on eBay go for 50 or so bucks, which is actually kind of expensive for me. I saw a copy for only 19.99 on eBay, so I'm curious. With box and manual, how cheap could I find a copy?
Would you please sign my petition? Hopefully, it will get Another Code R released in America. The link is here: http://www.gopetition.com/online/28991.html

michaelthegreat

I think if you found one complete in japan for $20, the condition wouldn't be all that great. I think 40-50 wouldn't be a horrible price to pay for a good complete copy.

JC

A long, long time ago, I remember a copy featherpluck sold @ $35ish. I almost bought it, but then remembered that I don't collect CIB.

manuel

Prices for *complete* Mother have gone up in the last years. Complete copies will run you between 30 and 60$, depending on the condition.
Cart only is quite cheap.

skyrunner14

Heh, you're right. I ended up getting the cart only. However, I will probably try to get a complete copy sometime much later in the future...
Would you please sign my petition? Hopefully, it will get Another Code R released in America. The link is here: http://www.gopetition.com/online/28991.html

manuel

Judging by your avatar you really need a complete copy.  :D