Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Yeah if you want to sell some of those pirates let me know.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

FAMICOMfag

Hello,

Somebody just told he'd sell his pirate famicom games to me, but he told me to make an offer.
The problem is, I've never bought pirate games before and I have no idea how much these worth.

Can you help me please ? What would be your offer for all these games (not counting shipping) :

Closer look here :

Thanks a lot, that would be very appreciated  :)

nintendodork

Well I don't know much either, but....

The SMB2j cart looks pretty professional, a good one like that is worth about $40 I think...maybe more...

And not all of those games are pirated...I see Spartan X, which even though it's only worth about $3 or $4, it's real
And the blue Mah-Jong cart is real too, I think..I saw one exactly like it on famicomshop..

And I lol'd at the Sigari DingDong ...with Doreamon characters on the front  :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ckenda1

Quote from: #589 -nintendodork on January 14, 2009, 06:23:27 pm
Well I don't know much either, but....

The SMB2j cart looks pretty professional, a good one like that is worth about $40 I think...maybe more...

And not all of those games are pirated...I see Spartan X, which even though it's only worth about $3 or $4, it's real
And the blue Mah-Jong cart is real too, I think..I saw one exactly like it on famicomshop..

And I lol'd at the Sigari DingDong ...with Doreamon characters on the front  :D

The only real cart is Spartan X.  That 4 Nichi Mahjong is definitely a pirate.  The real cart is green, not blue.

JC

I'd lowball it at $40 and not pay more than $60.

FAMICOMfag

I offered 65 US $ including shipping but he didn't accept saying someone else is ready to pay MUCH more than that...

ah well, nevermind. Thanks anyway.

ericj

It's not worth that much.  ::)
I've gotten bigger and better lots than that for much less.

JC

Exactly. The only two interesting games are SMB2j, which you can find for $10-20, and Super Contra 7 on one of the multicarts, assuming it's actually on the multi.

FAMICOMfag

Quote from: ericj on January 15, 2009, 01:18:02 pm
It's not worth that much.  ::)
I've gotten bigger and better lots than that for much less.

That's what I thought too and that's why I don't feel too bad about it.

FamicomFreak

Yes I was looking exactly at those two titles. I would have only paid 50 + shipping if anything.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Lolmann

-FC Want List-
1. Super mario world pirate (full)
2. lol idk

other wants
1. New computer

JC

I'd put the value at about $75. I've gotten those disks from JP for about a $1 each. And you can get Twins from JP for about $30. But, of course, these are already exported, so they'll cost more.

Loveharu

Hello all

I would like to ask you, about the topic game.

How much can you pay for it, If it were New condition.

Please give me serious answer, I can sell  it to you if you want.

Thank you

Bobinsky

Is about $50-$60 including shipping a reasonable price for loose copies of Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario USA, Spartan X, and Hoshi no Kirby?

JC

I'd say no more than $10 each with shipping.