Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Medisinyl

/\  Depends if it has any particularly interesting games on it, but probably around $10-20. 

Flashbulb

Dang was hoping for a bit more.I guess ill hold on to this one for a bit then.

Thanks for the reply.

Medisinyl

No problem.  And welcome to the forum.  Check out JC's for sale thread and you'll see that he has numerous similar mulitcarts for sale (and that is just one member here). 

Dante Vale

April 21, 2009, 12:16:51 am #348 Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 10:55:47 pm by Dante Vale
My 190 IN 1 is totally different from yours. Anyway it is the rare SUPERVISION pirates.  ;D

Medisinyl

If I were to sell my Kaettekita Mario Bros., what should I expect to get for it?  It is a legit disk with both labels in perfect condition.  It seems to be quite rare as I never see it on eBay. 

JC

It sells for about $15-20 in Japan, iirc. I wanted to buy it a while back but haven't paid attention lately. I'd assume it'd go for about double here. It's rarer here, of course.

ckenda1

Loose Kaettekita Disks are about $20 in Japan.  I sell them for $30 loose when I have them, which is cheap for it already being in the US.

Like JC said, you could probably get $30-$40.

Medisinyl

/\  Thanks for those responses--I plan to list it here soon.  What about the value on the Street Fighter II I got?  This one actually has "Street Fighter" written on the title screen and actual character names, so I wondered what effect that has over Master/Super, etc.  Though it only seems to have 4 characters to play, but it seems like the better quality game over the Super Fighter 3 I have that has more characters.

JC

I've found it to be kinda hard to find the SFII title screen. The carts I get are always MFII. I wouldn't think it'd be valued too much higher. But, you know, I remember a long time ago when a MF was listed on eBay at the same time as an SF, the MF sold for much less and SF sold for more, but still not much more than $15 anyway.

japanfreak

What should people give for a Donkey Kong game and watch, Good condition, loose?

an what for nazo no murasame on the fds perfect state and a perfect state manual of the game? Thanks!

PS: I bought Nazo no Murasame for 6 dollars with the manual. everything is in perfect state!

nintendodork

I got my DK G&W for $35 loose...it has a little scratch on the top...so don't expect them cheap.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

japanfreak

I got it for 25 dollars! ;D I actually wanted to know if I was lucky... i bought some things cause today, it was the biggest game market in europe! Those people were very nice... And when I only wanted to buy Nazo no Murasame he was so kind to give me an instruction manual with it... With stickers! Woooh! :P

phatphunk

Hi guys, Am new here. Just got a CIB Famicom (circa 1986/87 model) and CIB Famicom Disk System few days ago. Am SOOO loving both of them. I'm now on the lookout for some FC games. Just won Ninja Gaiden III and Double Dragon II.. I was on eBay and saw Adventure Island IV for USD 110. Is it worth that much? Thanks guys..

manuel

It seems to be one of the pricier carts.
I saw it in a shop last week for 11000 Yen (CIB). That's 110$.

If you want and tell me your price (most you are willing to pay) and what you prefer (cart only or complete), I can look for it. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

ckenda1

phatpunk,

You can check out my shop as well.  I don't have Adventure Island 4 (had 2 copies at one point though), but I have a bunch of FDS titles, etc.

Check it out! (http://www.famicomshop.com)

Thanks,
Carl