Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phatphunk

Hey Carl,

Thanks for the reply here.

I checked out your shop. Wow you've got some cool items there. I saw a complete Contra!! Hmm..

japanfreak

What is the normal price of neunzhen for the fds? And the legend of zelda for the fds? Thanks!

MWK

And what do You think about this ?

JC

It's hard to judge its worth, because it's not a widely known game. What I've found is games like Somari -- which is crap -- can sell for $25-40, but good games that are less well known, like the Shin-chan unlicensed original, wouldn't sell for much, like $10-15, even though I'm asking $25 in my sale thread.

I'd say you'd be lucky to get $10 for this from most people, but I'll give you more. PM me if it's for sale.

ckenda1

Quote from: japanfreak on May 03, 2009, 02:45:35 am
What is the normal price of neunzhen for the fds? And the legend of zelda for the fds? Thanks!

In Japan or elsewhere in the world?

In Japan a complete Neunzhen can sell for well over $100.  Elsewhere $30-$45.

Zelda sells for about $30 complete most places.

I actually have copies of each if you are interested.  Thanks

japanfreak

complete baseball for the famicom?

ckenda1

Rob64

I apologize if I request a price check on an item that already got checked.

I'm going to digital Press to get some NES stuff and I want to know the maximum amount of money I should be paying before the price is "ridiculous". Here's the list:

NES Max
NES Advantage
NES ac adaptor
Konami Laser Scope
U Force
Pacman
Paperboy
Game Genie
Ghostbusters
Double Dragon
Contra
Battletoads
Top Gun
Miracle Piano (cart and/or bundle with piano)
and finally: SNES controller

Any info will be appreciated.
Now you're playing with Power

Medisinyl

/\  As most of those items are very common, you can search completed listings on eBay and get a very good idea of what you can get them for.

japanfreak

ckenda1

Probably around $15-$18.

Brand NEW FDS version could be had for $10.

japanfreak

Someone wanted to sell it for 7 dollars shipped... the same seller is selling a loose wonderswan for 10 dollars shipped...

japanfreak

DAMN! Its already sold:( Oh, and for people who want links awakening (JAP) He sells it for 7-8 dollars shipped

nintendodork

Could you give us a link?  It doesn't do much to say something like that and not have a link...
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nintendodork

Loose Mike Tyson's Punchout!!

I love this game.  I want it on my Famicom.  I found one from 16-Bit on eBay, but he's selling it for $20 loose...
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat