Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

japanfreak

BTW: For the link, look on auctions! and the loose wonderswans or something:P

MWK

How much do You think can i spend on the original Famicom "Battle Formula" loose cartridge? cuz i've seen it around for about 4000 JPY and... i just don't know.

JC

Is that one of those Datach games? If so, everything but the pack-in title is quite expensive, from what I've seen. As for a specific price you should pay, don't know.

phatphunk

Hey guys, just wanna check with you all here. How much is a CIB Recca? How about a loose one? It's almost impossible to find a CIB one.. even in Yahoo Japan.. 

MWK

Quote from: JC on May 27, 2009, 07:51:01 am
Is that one of those Datach games? If so, everything but the pack-in title is quite expensive, from what I've seen. As for a specific price you should pay, don't know.

No JC, it's just a Jap ver of "Super Spy Hunter" (Sunsoft).

nintendodork

Action 52

Don't laugh.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rob64

I can't laugh since I have no idea what it is
Now you're playing with Power

ericj

May 28, 2009, 04:50:46 pm #382 Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 05:02:30 pm by ericj
I've seen it for around $225

You have this post in the 'Family Computer' section. I think the game was only made for the NES.

EDIT: NintendoAge lists it this month as $107, which is based on ebay prices.

nintendodork

Sorry, but I didn't want to make my own thread, and others have also posted price checks on NES games here, too.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Not a problem. I remember when that thing was $55. I was gonna bid on it. I remember it well because it ended the day I was getting my college diploma.

nintendodork

I wish it was still that much.  I found one auction ending in a couple days, and the bid is at $10.50.  Something doesn't seem right about the cart, though.  The purple sleeve it came in is also altered.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ACTION-52-NES-NINTENDO-CARTRIDGE-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ320376411936QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item4a97ec1720&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234

phatphunk

Quote from: phatphunk on May 28, 2009, 02:41:18 am
Hey guys, just wanna check with you all here. How much is a CIB Recca? How about a loose one? It's almost impossible to find a CIB one.. even in Yahoo Japan.. 

Nothing on RECCA? The ultimate shmup for the FC? :'(

JC

Didn't even notice that. I think it sells for about $250 on YHJ -- probably $350 on eBay. Loose, about $100.

phatphunk

Quote from: JC on May 28, 2009, 08:37:47 pm
Didn't even notice that. I think it sells for about $250 on YHJ -- probably $350 on eBay. Loose, about $100.

I see. Thanks for the info! Appreciate it..  :D

TanookiSuitSam

Top Loader NES? I seen one with a lot of games and I wanna see if it is a deal or not.
If you're interested. link is here: http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tag/1192334533.html
hi