Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob64

I would say that it is a deal, given how hard it may be to find a toploader. And you're getting games with it. I say go for it.
Now you're playing with Power

son_ov_hades

I think that's a good deal, I paid 50 for my top loader with no games. This was before all those clones like the NEX and Retro Duo hit the market though.

nintendodork

June 11, 2009, 06:13:07 pm #392 Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 06:57:28 pm by nintendodork
Price check on Tengen Tetris CIB
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

GuanoBowl

Price check for Wagyan Series, Wagyan 2 and 3 are complete in box and Wagyan 1 is box and cartridge.  Thanks!

i heart yuna

what does a game doctor go for (it is lacking cables)

also, what's the aprx. price for a hudson famicom/fds rack, this one is in no so good shape.

Thanks!
Famicom Club! http://www.famicom.ca

ericj

Anyone know the current value of a Famicom Basic V3 cart?

JC

June 18, 2009, 02:45:38 pm #396 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 03:20:20 pm by JC
Not me, ericj. But I think a GD could get about $20 -- they never come with a power adaptor, it seems. And the only rack I've ever seen sold for $100, but that was CIB. I don't imagine getting too much for it, tho it's a cool item.

nintendodork

Quote from: nintendodork on June 11, 2009, 06:13:07 pm
Price check on Tengen Tetris CIB
Anyone got a price on this yet?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

japanfreak

GBA (All loose)

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Ghostbusters Extreme
Medabots AX: Metabee Version
Donald Duck: Adv@nce
Rayman: 10th Anniversary
Shrek: Swamp Kart Speedway
Yu-Gi-Oh: Worldwide Edition: Starway to the Destined Duel
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (With name (-.-#))
Scooby Doo and the CYBER CHASE
Medabots: Rokusho

I couldnt find those on nintendo age

TanookiSuitSam

I was wondering that a 72 to 60 pin and 60 to 72 pin converter would be worth?

Thinking of selling the two of them as I really don't use them :P
hi

NintendoKing

Quote from: TanookiSuitSam on July 02, 2009, 03:26:16 pm
I was wondering that a 72 to 60 pin and 60 to 72 pin converter would be worth?

Thinking of selling the two of them as I really don't use them :P

Nes on Famicom, 8 -15$ depending on what kind it is.
Famicom in NES, 20-35$ depending on what kind it is.

nintendodork

Really?  I figured it would have been the other way around, since it's a little easier to find Famicom in NES converters on black box games than it is to find a NES on Famicom converter at all.

JC

I'd say they're both worth about $13-18, unless they're HoneyBee, which would be $25-45 -- there's one large HoneyBee for the front-loading NES (for Famicom games) that's worth the most, I'd think, since it doesn't require a ribbon.

MattyD

Is this a reasonable price, and is it original?

Recca 92, Buy-It-Now

JC

Recca loose sells for about $100 in Japan. In the US, I've seen it sell for $100-125.