Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Really, no more than $5?  Supervision carts are sort of rare, aren't they?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

I don't see them too often, but they're just pirates. No different, imo, than if you're buying any other Rockman 2 pirate.

Nightstar699

How much could i buy a portable famicom for?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Sorry, but another price check:  Loose Famicom Battletoads, and Bio Miracle Bokkute Upa (with just disk, case, and title card)

@Nightstar699, it totally depends on the kind of clone (i.e: Game Axe Color, FC Mobile), you might have to be a bit more specific than that. ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Hmm... I guess a game axe. Thats the one ive heard of. So do you know the price?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Nightstar699

Damn! Do ya know any cheaper ones?

JC

I got my Battletoads for around $10-15. It was a trade, so hard to say really. I don't follow disk games enough to know about Bio Miracle.

nintendodork

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 06, 2009, 07:50:20 pm
Damn! Do ya know any cheaper ones?
I know of a few that play NES games, but with a converter, will do just the same thing.  I have an FC Mobile, which I got off eBay for $30 shipped.  They're also a lot easier to find than Game Axes.  The reason GAs are so much is because of their quality.  They don't run on a NOAC IIRC.

leszek

Hi,
How much those famicom carts can be worth?
Sorry for pic quality.

JC

That looks like a lot from my favorite eBay seller -- well, my favorite from back when I used to buy lots on eBay. If it's the same one, he's probably got a BIN...it's worth that price.

leszek

i think we have the same seller on mind, he's great person. But I buy from him directly not from ebay. What do you mean by "BIN"?

Nightstar699

MS-DOS4

September 09, 2009, 11:40:27 pm #463 Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:51:19 pm by MS-DOS4
Does anybody know how rare LSD (ps1) is? Seems to me like it's stupidly rare, but I've been wanting a copy for a while.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-