Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sumguy

October 23, 2009, 02:40:24 am #540 Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 02:54:31 am by sumguy
They're not my auctions, just the same site that my friend buys from.

PLEASE, everyone.  I need hard price offers for what you want (weather its on the list or not) because I need to know how much to "max bid".  Please PM me with how much you'd pay.  I don't know what stuff is worth.

Sorry, but I haven't reserved anything for anyone yet...

I'm still getting the auction numbers to my friend who should be able to pick them up.  The pictures were just examples of the kinds of things I found, not the only things available, nor do I know if everything in the pictures is still available...I will try my hardest to get wanted stuff, but I can't reserve anything just yet.  If you want something, let me know....if its the same as what another user wants, I'm sure I can find more than one...

Again, sorry I cant guarantee anything just yet, but I'll keep you informed as I go...

leszek

How much is worth "Mappy kids' cart only?

nintendodork

October 23, 2009, 10:34:06 pm #542 Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:43:12 pm by nintendodork
Price check on loose Akumajō Dracula and Akumajō Dracula III  (What is the official title?)

Edit* And Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun.  I'm really getting into Castlevania for the first time.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

Summer Carnival '92 Recca? I hear it's awfully rare.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

Loose is about $150.  CIB is probably around $250-$300
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Bramsworth

Quote from: nintendodork on October 23, 2009, 10:46:46 pm
Loose is about $150.  CIB is probably around $250-$300

Is a pirate nowhere near that?

nintendodork

Not even close.  Planet_Haxxor usually sells single-cart Recca pirates for around $30 in good condition.  I have a multicart that contains Pokemon Green, Spartan X 2, Chip & Dale 2, and Recca that I got for $25.

Bramsworth

Ah, forget it then  :P I know I've seen that on single before, thought it may have been something worth tracking down.

nintendodork

It definitely is, even if a pirate isn't worth much.  It's a great game to own.  It's a great shmup.  Best you'll ever see on the Famicom.  It still surprises me even after how many times I've played it how there is virtually no slowdown during gameplay.

Nightstar699

@ nintendodork, castlevania 1 is expensive mabey up to 90. Castlevania legend is about 30. And dracula kun about 10 to 15. (all loose)
my question is an official Kyoryu sentai zyuranger (power ranger 2) the official cart? Is it rare, how much
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

I've seen Castlevania CIB (or at least boxed) for $50.  There's no way a loose version of the first game is supposed to cost $90.

Nightstar699

Idk. On japangamestock it is.wait, cart version?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

#47 with mario and sonik 2 reserved long ago for me buddy  8)

nintendodork

October 24, 2009, 08:03:40 am #553 Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:46:02 am by nintendodork
Quote from: Nightstar699 on October 24, 2009, 12:37:23 am
Idk. On japangamestock it is.wait, cart version?
I'd prefer the price of both, I guess.  I thought there was only a disk version of the first one.

sumguy

October 24, 2009, 10:41:46 am #554 Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 10:53:35 am by sumguy
Guys...I can't reserve anything until I actually have it in hand, plus I'd be more apt to sell it to the person who offers the most rather than who PM'd me first.  That last post was mainly to see what people are interested in rather than an actual 'I'm selling such-and-such" thread.  I'm still working on getting them and will bring them home with me in December.  Then I'll post a real selling thread.

Please, If your worried about not getting something you want, tell me and I'll look for multiples.